throwback week

titan1933 Guest

Hello and Congrats!

Hello everyone. As my user name suggests I am indeed a Titans fan. I wanted to take a second to introduce myself and say I come in peace. I have had an interest in the Rams since a family friend, Kim Herring, played for your team in the early 2000's.

I am a college student and wanted to give you guys major kudos on getting (hopefully) Sam Bradford tomorrow night. You guys are getting a true class act and big time QB who will help turn your team around quicker than most expect. I have a friend in meteorology school at OK and had the chance to meet Bradford a few times. Very well put together and has a Franchise QB mindset.

Anyways, just wanted to give you my congrats and I hope Bradford turns your team around as fast as Vince Young did for us in 2006. All the best.

titan1933

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

Re: Hello and Congrats!

welcome to the Clan Titan1933.

Kim was a bit of a bust for us..well quite a big one really..but hey ho..is a long time ago now.

it`s looking like we getting Bradford..but i don`t think its a lock until the pick is made..i`m expecting him to be the pick,but i wouldn`t be shocked if its Suh,McCoy or a trade down either..Bradford seems to be the most trade-up pretty,so it could all be smoke to try and get that trade..

i`d be happy with whatever they do to be honest...Billy Devaney our relatively new GM (2 years in Rams employment,1 as GM) unlike our previous accountant playing GM..has my trust..certainly more experience in the role than any of us on the internet fan sites.

3STL9 Guest

Welcome man and yeah good old herring, he was a little bit of bust lol. And he got overshadowed by Archuleta.

Welcome again, and sorry to pull this out but...Mike Jones,, who???Mike Jones

titan1933 Guest

Haha. You guys beat us in the greatest Super Bowl every played. Lucky tackle, but it was made nonetheless, hard to believe I wasn't even in high school at that point. Definitely my most heartbreaking sports moment by far.

I think Suh is the best overall prospect in the Draft, but no way can you turn down the next potential Peyton Manning. The media has said very little about this, but Bradford is a big time nut when it comes to studying game film. His dedication already rivals Manning, at least it did at OK

3STL9 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by titan1933 View Post
    Haha. You guys beat us in the greatest Super Bowl every played. Lucky tackle, but it was made nonetheless, hard to believe I wasn't even in high school at that point. Definitely my most heartbreaking sports moment by far.

I think Suh is the best overall prospect in the Draft, but no way can you turn down the next potential Peyton Manning. The media has said very little about this, but Bradford is a big time nut when it comes to studying game film. His dedication already rivals Manning, at least it did at OK
    Yessir, that was my first year really getting into the NFL (6th Grade) and the rams win a superbowl. Who would have thought I wouldnt see much since then.

Bradford still has not proved anything to me. He has proved he has always had a good O-line, so we have not really seen him play under real pressure. Right now I am liking the idea of maybe trading for Haynesworth and picking up Clausen with Redskins 1st

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

Welcome. Lots of talk here about Haynesworth. What's the feeling about him in Tenn ?

The Special One is offline Registered User

Welcome!

I hope Bradford turns your team around as fast as Vince Young did for us in 2006.

ManofGod is offline Registered User

Welcome Titan,

I won't comment on Kim, but welcome to the clan! I hope you are wrong about us drafting Bradford, I pray we go with the BPA at #1 (which is not Bradford).

Scidog68 Guest

Best. Superbowl. EVAR. Titans played an awesome game. Without Mike Jones, that would have been the greatest last minute drive in SB history.

Thanks for the support, hope you're right about Bradford, cuz he looks like the Man...

Can't wait for 2010!

PARamfan is offline Registered User

Umm... I think you mean it was A TEXTBOOK tackle like it's taught from Pop Warner on up.

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Grr I hate dem Titans for running up the score on us when we played them this season...grrr.....those no good dirty...

Oh hey Welcome to the Clan!

Scidog68 Guest

I forgot all about that! Damn Oilers, er...Titans. Heh.

Dwight Frye is offline Registered User

Dude, the last time I saw the Rams was in Nashville for a preseason game two years ago I think. Aw man, we got beat down then too. However, I gotta say, aside from the occasional "Hey Youngblood, whaddya think now" all the fans were really cool ... and I LOVE NashVegas!

Ha! and yeah, Fisher's STILL mad!

Welcome Titan 1933.