MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Is help on the way?

This week it's the Browns for us .. Apparently they haven't been winning enough to satisfy Cleveland Browns radio host Tony Rizzo as he practically has a heart attack while expressing his feelings for the entire organization. If nothing else, this video is good for a laugh. I hope we are laughing even more after Sunday's game ..

Cleveland Browns Radio Host Tony Rizzo Erupts - YouTube

Rambos is offline Registered User

Re: Is help on the way?

Quote Originally Posted by MauiRam View Post
    This week it's the Browns for us .. Apparently they haven't been winning enough to satisfy Cleveland Browns radio host Tony Rizzo as he practically has a heart attack while expressing his feelings for the entire organization. If nothing else, this video is good for a laugh. I hope we are laughing even more after Sunday's game ..

Cleveland Browns Radio Host Tony Rizzo Erupts - YouTube
    LMAO but I gotta tell ya sounds like a lot post I have read here lately.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Insert the Rams as the team in question and I can totally relate and agree with this guy. It should be a battle of "what's the excuse this week" teams. It'll be a battle of teams trying to find a way to lose...

He did say something that stuck. I think from now on I'll agree with Alpharam and others and not use the SOSAR phrase. Instead, I'll just say; ARGDP

Another Rams Groundhogs Day Performance.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

I can agree with that - it is sadly accurate and doesn't come from the Whiners.

I almost want to start a "false start" pool - people throw in a dollar and pic the next Ram that will commit 3, or more critical penalties and errors. The trouble is that the pool wouldn't work as there could be multiple winners.

Quote Originally Posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
    Insert the Rams as the team in question and I can totally relate and agree with this guy. It should be a battle of "what's the excuse this week" teams. It'll be a battle of teams trying to find a way to lose...

He did say something that stuck. I think from now on I'll agree with Alpharam and others and not use the SOSAR phrase. Instead, I'll just say; ARGDP

Another Rams Groundhogs Day Performance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]