Will51 is offline Registered User

Heres how i see it...

if the rams can beat team with top qb's like phillip rivers and kyle orton and hang in games like atlanta then there is no way we can be counted out in the playoffs, yes there are better teams but any team can win on any day. now i totally expect the rams to destroy the cardinals this week being that the cards are a very bad and weak team and us rams our looking to set an example and make some noise on our way to the west title. heres to a good game in glendale!!!

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Heres how i see it...

Quote Originally Posted by Will51 View Post
    if the rams can beat team with top qb's like phillip rivers and kyle orton and hang in games like atlanta then there is no way we can be counted out in the playoffs, yes there are better teams but any team can win on any day. now i totally expect the rams to destroy the cardinals this week being that the cards are a very bad and weak team and us rams our looking to set an example and make some noise on our way to the west title. heres to a good game in glendale!!!
    If the season ended last Sunday we would be hosting the Saints in the 1st round of the playoffs at the EJD!

GO RAMS!