throwback week

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By laram0
  • 1 Post By makersncoke

Thread: Here's what sets me off!

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Here's what sets me off!

Bad coaching..... from player decisions to play calling!

As much as I hate to admit it starting Bradford was a huge mistake. In his post game press conference he admitted that he hadn't practiced with Lloyd. He admitted that his deep throws were off because of a lack of practice. Feeley was the "HOT" hand if you will. Bottom line Feeley should have started. I know it's easy to second guess after the game but our "PROFESSIONAL" coaching staff has to be on top of these type of decisions.

Playcalling? What was that inside handoff to Miller on a critical 3rd and 1 for zip? How about 2 left tackle runs by Jackson in a row for zero yards at another very critical time of the game?! Only 2 passes thrown Jackson way? What the heck is going on out there?!
    RamDez likes this.

makersncoke is offline Registered User

Re: Here's what sets me off!

There we so many things yesterday that just can't be explained, I can't begin to understand where logic could have played a role in some of the playcalling decisions. Here's a question though, how does our O-line coach keep a job?
    live4ramin likes this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

fearsome foursome is offline Registered User

I have to agree on all counts. I was hoping they would give Bradford more time. At least a full week of practice before he started.He has not looked good in this offense yet.

Rambos is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post

As much as I hate to admit it starting Bradford was a huge mistake. In his post game press conference he admitted that he hadn't practiced with Lloyd. He admitted that his deep throws were off because of a lack of practice. Feeley was the "HOT" hand if you will. Bottom line Feeley should have started. I know it's easy to second guess after the game but our "PROFESSIONAL" coaching staff has to be on top of these type of decisions.

Playcalling? What was that inside handoff to Miller on a critical 3rd and 1 for zip? How about 2 left tackle runs by Jackson in a row for zero yards at another very critical time of the game?! Only 2 passes thrown Jackson way? What the heck is going on out there?!
    I agree with everything you said... not sure AJ was the Hot hand. The D won that game last week, Sam had to drive the length of the field unlike AJ. Last week we get a blocked punt and the INT deep in the saints red zone. That being said looking at the play form Sam yesterday, he should have waited one more week. Not saying he cost us the game, in fact he did drive the team late for the wining FG.

I would have sat him because he was just not mobile enough, he too another beating, It's not like we are in a play off run.

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post

The inability for us to convert 3rd and 1's yesterday was horrible. And the final 4th and 1- where if we pick up a yard the game is probably sealed- was the killer. Even with all that, we STILL had a chance but our special teams sh** the bed. Terrible.

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

Our inability to score points with a so-called franchise QB in tow, very frustrating.? Maybe, because Bradford is a Ram. I may have overestimated him as a QB.? His play at times is quite mediocre, to say the least. But I truly still feel he can get the job done IF he is given the help. He certainly isnt no P.Manning, like people were comparing him to last year. It's going to be a few years before we see the best of Bradford.?
    Im being very honest here, I was hoping for more from Bradford after last year.?

sosa39rams is online now Registered User

Three 3rd and 1 runs by Brit Miller. 'Nuff said.

Rambos is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by GROUND DOG 39 View Post
    Our inability to score points with a so-called franchise QB in tow, very frustrating.? Maybe, because Bradford is a Ram. I may have overestimated him as a QB.? His play at times is quite mediocre, to say the least. But I truly still feel he can get the job done IF he is given the help. He certainly isnt no P.Manning, like people were comparing him to last year. It's going to be a few years before we see the best of Bradford.?
    Im being very honest here, I was hoping for more from Bradford after last year.?
    look up P.Manning and Troy Akmans numbers... Sam is doing better then both,,, takes time to become a great QB like Rogers... He will be great! He has to pay the price no one walks in and never has bad games...

Look at Chris long.. same thing 7 sacks in his third year playing like an all pro DE on pace for double digit sacks... takes time to develop.