JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Hey Guys

Thread: Hey Guys

gr8slayer Guest

Hey Guys

Hey guys Im visiting you all from www.BuffaloRange.com I like to troll around on other teams boards and see whats going on within the team, I have a close friend who is actually one of your strength coaches. I will be stopping by from time to time, if anyone would like for me to make a Rams sig for you please do feel free to PM me. I am going to post a Rams wallpaper I made in your graphics forum. BTW what do you think of Jackson getting the starting nod?

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: Hey Guys

Well if it isn't a Bills fan! If you're interested, stop by here and sign up...

The Official ClanRam Mock Draft Sign-Up Thread

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by gr8slayer
    BTW what do you think of Jackson getting the starting nod?
    Welcome aboard. And IMO, I still see us going with 2 backs next year, but now Jackson will simply get the lion's share of the load. Looks like the announcement was more to motivate Faulk to restructure than anything.

DJRamFan Guest

Welcome, I live in Bills country and know a lot of your brethren. Interesting to see you're in Texas so that must be a good story.

I think with Jackson, it's a non-issue. Both were starters last season because of injuries and I'm expecting more of the same.