Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Rams Fans

Billy Devaney Guest

Hey Rams Fans

I was searching the internet and came across this forum. I heard you guy's are the world's biggest Rams Fan's site. Glad to see all of you guy's supporting the St. Louis Rams. It has been a rough past few years in St. Louis, but me and Steve are looking to right the wrong. We are going to bring winning football back to St. Louis for all you faithful Rams fans. I am always looking to answer question's from Rams fan's, and keep you guy's informed. That is why i was searching for the forum, what better way to communicate then by the world's biggest Ram's fan site.

I am ready to field all ANSWERABLE questions...any questions regarding draft I unfortunately cannot answer.

rams#1 Guest

Re: Hey Rams Fans

Wow... I didn't think that Rams Management surfed for Rams Message Boards... Welcome Mr.Devaney.

Billy Devaney Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rams#1 View Post
    Wow... I didn't think that Rams Management surfed for Rams Message Boards... Welcome Mr.Devaney.
    Well it is the best way for me to communicate, and keep you fans informed as much as possible.

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

Mr Devaney,
    welcome. Is there anything you can tell us about the recovery of some Rams currently on the roster such as Leonard ?

THEFIELDGOAL is offline Registered User

Welcome Bill to Rams Nation the Clanram- We are passionate and diehards and we want to extend the welcome carpet. We are looking forward to the upcoming draft. It has been difficult times in the Gateway City and with all the changes. But we are hopeful for a new season and the revised plan to success with Coach Spag. That's the nickname. SpagNation. We hope you will interact with the Clanram frequently and often. We have diehard fans and we would love to feed the team some our feedback to better the team.
    Tough times call for tough measures and this year is no exception.
    Welcome Bill once again to Clanram--RamsNation!
    Last edited by THEFIELDGOAL; -03-16-2009 at 01:41 AM.
    THE FIELD GOAL

Billy Devaney Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Azul e Oro View Post
    Mr Devaney,
    welcome. Is there anything you can tell us about the recovery of some Rams currently on the roster such as Leonard ?
    Brian is currently still undergoing tests on his shoulder. We are really hoping test's come back positive, but I will definitely keep you all informed on him. Brian has been nothing but class throughout this recovery process, and we are really hoping he is 100 percent for the start of the season. So right now it is to be determined, but we are hoping he is ready for off season workouts.

Billy Devaney Guest

Quote Originally Posted by THEFIELDGOAL View Post
    Welcome Bill to Rams Nation the Clanram- We are passionate and diehards and we want to extend the welcome carpet. We are looking forward to the upcoming draft. It has been difficult times in the Gateway City and with all the changes. But we are hopeful for a new season and the revised plan to success with Coach Spag. That's the nickname. SpagNation. We hope you will interact with the Clanram frequently and often. We have diehard fans and we would love to feed the team some our feedback to better the team.
    Tough times call for tough measures and this year is no exception.
    Welcome Bill once again to Clanram--RamsNation!
    Thanks for the welcome!

What is the status for Bulger and his concussion situation? And will we see a change is defensive approach with Steve?
    THE FIELD GOAL

Thanks. A follow up, if I may.
    It seems The Rams & Fakhir Brown have parted ways . Is this accurate & if so, any comment on why?

Billy Devaney Guest

What is the status for Bulger and his concussion situation? And will we see a change is defensive approach with Steve?
    On Marc: Marc is a tremendous person. I have been reading some of the posts on here, and I would just like to tell you guy's no, we are not looking to acquire Jay Cutler. While Jay may be a great player, we need our picks, and Marc is our quarterback. Marc is ready to lead this team and we are looking to get the pieces around him to prevent further concussions. He is doing really well.

On Steve: If you are wondering what defensive approach we will be taking, watch giants game tape from 07 and 08. He is sticking to that gameplan, and hoping we can win a Superbowl with it!

Billy Devaney Guest

Thanks. A follow up, if I may.
    It seems The Rams & Fakhir Brown have parted ways . Is this accurate & if so, any comment on why?
    Well, I can't fully answer that question. All i can really say is Fakhir has some personal issues that need to be taken care of before we would consider bringing him back.

Actually, I guess I should have asked, as a follow up, how you envisage leonard being used next season if cleared medically. More as a RB or still as a FB?
    And do you have any sense of the pecking order at RB behind Jackson at this point?
    Sorry, I'm getting greedy in the hopes that you are real & I'm not having my chain yanked here.

Interesting. Bill what different aspects in the front office will you begin change regarding free agency and draft approach? If you are not aware Jay is not very popular with the fan base. I know he has a tough job and his management style is not always understood.
    But undr Chip's guidance will we see the organization change in it's personel approach.
    I like the new free agents and the aggressive stance so far.
    THE FIELD GOAL

Billy Devaney Guest

Actually, I guess I should have asked, as a follow up, how you envisage leonard being used next season if cleared medically. More as a RB or still as a FB?
    And do you have any sense of the pecking order at RB behind Jackson at this point?
    Sorry, I'm getting greedy in the hopes that you are real & I'm not having my chain yanked here.
    Well first off, I am 100% real. If you don't believe me you'd be missing out on legitimate information. The pecking order as of now is fair game behind Steven. We are giving every running back on the roster an equal shot at the #2 spot on the depth chart. We are going to see how Leonard looks in his workouts before we decide on that one.

Billy Devaney Guest

Interesting. Bill what different aspects in the front office will you begin change regarding free agency and draft approach? If you are not aware Jay is not very popular with the fan base. I know he has a tough job and his management style is not always understood.
    But undr Chip's guidance will we see the organization change in it's personel approach.
    I like the new free agents and the aggressive stance so far.
    Regarding Free Agency: We will not be passive anymore. We will try to get the best player for our team. Like we did with James, Jason, and Mike. And making sure we re-signed Ronald and Oshiomogho (O.J.)

Regarding the draft: Like i said can't really answer that question without giving anything away come April. Let's just leave it at this, we won't disappoint anymore.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast