Ramdog is offline Registered User

Hi guys. Glad i found this site.

Just wanted to say hi to all my Ram loving friends. I have been a life long Rams fan. About 24 years now. I took the move to St. Louis pretty hard seeing as my roots are in L.A. But as any good loyal fan should do i stuck with them. And i will untill the bitter end of my days.

The Rams winning the super bowl was as emotional for me as anything could get. For fans, true fans, your team winning the super bowl, world series, or NBA finals can be pretty damn rewarding. And the Rams wining the bowl was nothing short of rewarding.

This season in my eyes has been a very weird one. I'm tired of my heart jumping into my throat everytime the opposing team punts. Or we recieve a kickoff. Warners thumb brought back flashbacks to last years concussion, although in my humble opinion i would rather have Jamie Martin on the field then Trent "i really do suck" green. And i would have to agree with the post about the Rams energy on offense. Where is it? Nobody is so good they can act like the Rams have been. Bring back the Bob and Weave, screw the fines. Most of those guys make in one football game what most of us make in a year. Pay the stupid fine. Money is nothing, but winning is, winning is accomplishing something, money is just a status.

The whiners are coming this weekend and all i can say is i have that same feeling i had back in the late 80's early 90's. I despise, with every inch of my soul the *****. I live in Reno nevada, and the Niners are this towns golden boys. Them and the Raiders. Could i be surrounded by two worse teams and fans? Rams games are rarely on TV due to the network affiliates having to play those two teams. It's very depressing. If i have my way on sunday the Rams will annihilate the *****. That would destroy all doubts in the minds of the critics, and the minds of most fans. I think the rams, after the recent criticism, are ready to blow up on somebody. And no, i dont think they blew up on the falcons. I'm talking total domination, they are more then capable of it. Not to mention if we destroy the whiners it might just shut that big mouth, ego inflated idiot named Terrel Owens up. I doubt it but if we are all lucky it just might. Heres to hoping.

Oh well i've talked way to long.

Well Met

Welcome RamDog and a great first post :shield:

I know how you feel about those whiners man, I just hate them so much it hurts bad.

I have a brother who was always in my face (he is a whiner fan) when the rams were down. Then all of a sudden the whiners got bad real quick and he was off ....... not interested in football any more, for 4 years .......

And guess what .............. Yep, he is back smack talking me on the phone ALL friggin week.

Man, the whiners must have the worse fair weather fans EVER

I hope we do a good job on these guys on Sunday. We nead to come out and STAY in our A game :shield:

Ramdog is offline Registered User

I reall cant stress how much i hate them.

Ramdez...

My best friend growing up was a Whiner fan. So many sunday's at his house watching the whiners beat the rams. It was heartbreaking. Now the tides have turned and i really wish i could find that fool. I want payback so bad.

I was just on the whiners board, they really think they are so much better then us. Sad. In truth they are nowhere near the calibur of a team we are. If we play MAX Q then there is not one team in the NFL and maybe even in all times that can beat us. I just hope the rams truly understand how important this game is and show up for it.

:angryram:

I here ya bro,

I was very glad to hear Mike Martz say after the Falcons game

Its 49*rs Week

Aries51 is offline Registered User
    This week I've been trying not to stress over the Whiners game,but it has been difficult to downplay.This game is huge for us and them.I also visited the Whiners board and its the same 'ol sorry a$$ Whiner fans.I cant believe they have the nerve to assume that all Rams fans are bandwagen fans.Oh well.It all comes down to the game.I agree that if we bring our "A" game we will win.The Whiners are good ,but I believe were better.I know the Rams have got to be psyched for this game.Its gonna be a classic.

:angryram: GO RAMS! STAY FOCUSED! WIN!:evilram:
    ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

txramsfan is offline Registered User
    You got to bring it Aries, this is Whiner week. One of the few weeks all year we really get juiced for the game. It dosen't matter what the records are, it is the Whiners. And this game, oh my, this game..... very glad I will be there.

RamDog, welcome to the Clan Sir. It is pleasure to have you amongst all your Ram blood.

Guys, just got my ClanRam long sleeve tshirt, wearing it Sunday to THE GAME!!

Dez, calm me down please.