BlueThunder is offline Registered User

Smile Hi guys! It's Seahawk/Rams time again!!

It bums me out you're already on the "first pick in the draft" mode. There are ten more games left. You don't possibly think you're gonna go winless do you? Hell, an 0-4 saints team just beat our asses at the quest, so you may actually get your first win up here! Not that I'm wishing for that mind you.... I hope we slaughter you, but the way we've been playing, "any given Sunday" has become much more likely for us... What do you attribute most to your 0-6 start? I know that on our end, our last two crappy outings has been mostly blamed on Holmy's play-calling, the O-line, and Shaun and Matt. This should be a good game...I'm expecting a battle. Good to type at you guys again... I love ClanRam.... Damn fine board.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Re: Hi guys! It's Seahawk/Rams time again!!

OH YEAH!!! WELL OUR TEAM IS WORSE THAN YOURS!!! THERE, I SAID IT!!!! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NOW!!! THIS IS OUR HOUSE!!! NOBODY COMES IN HERE AND SAYS THEIR TEAM SUCKS WORSE THAN OURS!!!

Sorry I had to smack you so mercilessly like that, but you had it coming.

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Nice to meet you Mr/Ms. Blue Thunder, and good luck this weekend ....

We are decimated on the offensive line. We've been without our starting QB and RB for a few weeks. Our receiving corp will likely start Holt and Marques Hagans this week ...

Our defense is much improved. Teams have found it difficult to run up the middle against us. Early in the season, teams were able to wear down our defense as they became discouraged because of the poor production from the offense. This seems to no longer be the case. Our LB's are pretty quick and our secondary is young. We are hurting for safeties at the moment. I don't think you'll have alot of success with running Alexander at us, who appears to be lacking confidence.

Hasselbeck will be able to have some success attacking deep down the middle of the field. He has had success doing that against us when our safeties were healthy. We don't get a ton of pressure on the QB, but our DB's are very fast ....

Not everyone is in "first round draft" mode around here. I for one am not. I definitely expect us to be more competitive this week if Bulger is in there. Our offensive line is getting A LITTLE better ...

Regardless, we have a ton on injuries on the offensive side ...

I wish you well this weekend, and hopefully there will be no more injuries ...

Keenum is offline Registered User

Thanks for coming in with some class! I'm looking forward to a good NFC West battle this week!
    And hopefully we can make the Seahawks lose to a winless team twice in a row!

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    OH YEAH!!! WELL OUR TEAM IS WORSE THAN YOURS!!! THERE, I SAID IT!!!! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NOW!!! THIS IS OUR HOUSE!!! NOBODY COMES IN HERE AND SAYS THEIR TEAM SUCKS WORSE THAN OURS!!!

Sorry I had to smack you so mercilessly like that, but you had it coming.
    AvengerRam?? From you?? Oh, this place has truly gone to hell!! I thought I remembered you being a rock here! Oh, woe is all that's sacred!!

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Well, I could come out and predict that the Rams will win this weekend, thereby jump-starting a turnaround that will make the Colorado Rockies' streak pale by comparison, but I have to be honest. I just don't see it happening this year.

That said, I've adopted a rather Zen attitude of tolerance of the present and hope for the future. I see bright things down the road, even if they are not within reach quite yet.

As an aside... the NFC West is really looking quite pathetic (combined 8-15) right now.

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Well, I could come out and predict that the Rams will win this weekend, thereby jump-starting a turnaround that will make the Colorado Rockies' streak pale by comparison, but I have to be honest. I just don't see it happening this year.

That said, I've adopted a rather Zen attitude of tolerance of the present and hope for the future. I see bright things down the road, even if they are not within reach quite yet.

As an aside... the NFC West is really looking quite pathetic (combined 8-15) right now.
    Yeah, I've felt proud that our team represented the NFC West lately...but right now, We are the weakest conference IMO. We ALL Blow! I would feel better if ANY team in our conference was kicking ass. We may be enemies, but let's not lose sight of the fact that all 4 of us represent our conference...Someone needs to step to the plate...as long as it's NOT Arizona!!!

stlouisrams41 is offline Registered User

Hi BlueThunder, nice name and avatar and welcome to ClanRam! We're 0-6, could soon be 0-7. If we do get the first pick, who are we going to draft? Maybe we'll trade it.....

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

I really thought before the 2007 season started that the entire NFC West was solid. Boy was I wrong. NFCW as it stands now represents the National Football Conference Worst.

As far as our game this Sunday is concerned. We have played pathetic on the road this season. We've played 3 road games and been outscored 81-13. Scary huh?
    We are due to explode and hopefully it's this Sunday. Hopefully Linehan releases the hounds.

rawkhrdr is offline Registered User

Wow, It's been a while since I posted here. I didn't want to come over and jump on you when you were having a bad year, and we weren't having a bad year. But, well, you're having a horrible year and ours is only slightly better. We should be getting a new coach next year, you should be getting a new team. Rams/Seahawks just isn't as fun when it's not for the division lead.

To be fair, not all evil robots are killers.

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

I watched the Saints game last night and the 'Hawks looked pretty flat. To be blunt though. you'd have to be extremely flat to get near us this season. I'd be surprised if we were to go 0-16 but a top 5 draft pick looks likely, very likely.

Not that a draft pick would present the answer, but I'd take 24 hour care and a couple of truck loads of cotton wool for the players. The way things are going, I'll be delighted if we have any players who are fit to take the field.

Nice to see you fellas anyway.

HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by BlueThunder
    What do you attribute most to your 0-6 start?
    Hey Thunder. Good to hear from you, pal. To answer your question.....8 significant injuries to offensive starters, 3 significant injuries to defensive starters, 2 four-game suspensions to defensive starters, AND (all together now)...a partridge in a pear tree!

Couple that with some head-scratching coaching, let it simmer for 6 weeks and you've got a fine recipe for an 0-6 record.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod