Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Hi guys. Seahawks fan here...

BlueThunder is offline Registered User

Hi guys. Seahawks fan here...

Just curious... Who do you want to win in this weekends slug-fest against the Niners/Seahawks?

Do you hate us or the 9ers more? Or if it were possible, maybe you'd just want us BOTH to lose and let the AFC teams play for the Championship? Just curious.

I know we're gonna have to worry about you guys right directly, starting next season! Both you and the Cards are up and comers. That whole NFC Worst seems like a distant memory now! Next year the NFC West crown will be a 4-way battle! Cheers mates...
    live4ramin, viper, Varg6 and 3 others like this.

Torry Holt is offline Registered User

Re: Hi guys. Seahawks fan here...

I hope you'll win against the whiners and then lose against Denver (or beat the Patriots if you don't really have the choice...)
    Fortuninerhater likes this.
    Si vous croyez en vous, que vous avez de la fierté, et que vous ne lâchez jamais, vous serez un gagnant.
    Le prix de la victoire est chère, mais la récompense en vaut la peine.

Fair enough. Good to see the Niner hate is a little more than your hate of us... We hate the Niners FAR more than any passing dislike of the Rams of Cards. There's just so much to dislike about the Niners and those dusty trophies they keep throwing around like they won 'em last year. I'd be willing to bet that most of their fans were either too young to remember them, or weren't even born yet.
    Varg6 likes this.

citr92 is offline Registered User

GO [explitive] YOURSELF!!

no i'm just kidding lol

as an SC fan i want to see pete carrol and his nfl trojans to succeed

but a few guys on the seahawks make me dislike them, AND they're in the same division

same as the niners...but i hate harbutt and SC just hired their OL coach, so i want him there to recruit and get started!

so yea, like T Holt said...win and lose against denver, or beat the pats...BEAT the pats if that happens

good luck to the team

Lol... Go f yourselves as well! J/K of course. I've always liked you guys here at ClanRam, going on over 10 years now. We've always kinda had a good repore with you guys over at Seahawks.net over the years, for the most part. I'm hoping for a Seahawks/Denver Superbowl, mainly 'cause if we have to play NE, it'll be like a home game for them, being just a short drive to New Jersey. But first we need to get by the frickin' Niners... NO easy task. They are hitting their stride right now at the worst possible time... The last thing I want to see is Kraperdink hoisting the NFC Championship trophy at the CLink! ARGHHHHH!!!!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

I never want to see Satan's favorite team win....ever. So for that reason alone, I would prefer you guys win next week.

Likewise, I still have some animosity from SB XXXVI, so I can never watch the Patriots win either. So, I'll take you guys in that match up as well.

But full disclosure, if the Broncos make it, I've gotta pull for ol' man Manning.
    MauiRam, Truth, LA Rammer and 2 others like this.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Of the four remaining teams in the playoff's, it's a tough decision between a team that every Rams fan hates, The Whiners. A Seattle team that really doesn't have enough history with the Rams to develop any hate, ...yet. And on the AFC side, there's a Broncos team that is.......meh. Nothing to really talk about really for me as a Rams fan in the NFC, except that I like any team that gets to beat up on the Raiders twice a year. ...and the Patriots. I don't hate the Patriots on the same scale as the Whiners, but it's close. Not a big Tom Brady or Bill Belicheat fan.

So, I'll be rooting for the Seahawks this Sunday, albeit not with a lot of enthusiasm. Kinda hoping they beat each other up really. Nothing I'd like to see more than for someone to put a really good lick on Crapernick and then kiss their bicep in a mocking fashion while they stand over him. I can't stand that guy. As for the Seahawks, the only real hate I have towards them is their coach. Can't stand him, especially because he's a former USC puke. I hate SC. I bleed Bruin blue and gold.

In the Superbowl, I'd prefer a Hawks vs. Broncos matchup with the Broncos winning, but if that matchup happens, I don't think the Broncos can handle the Hawks. (who I picked to win the NFC west this year before the season started) My worst nightmare is a possible Whiners vs. Cheatriots game. If that happens, I won't even watch it. In the end, I can't see either one of the AFC teams beating either of the NFC west teams though. The NFC west is the best division in football and they'll prove it this year.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Rather see the Seahawks win, although there are a handful of Hawks fan who are scum, most Whiner fans give scum a bad name. At least Pete Carroll was willing to give us credit where credit was due when we had that scuffle on Monday Night so that at least earned my respect for him and I do like the city of Seattle.
    Last edited by Flippin' Ram; -01-14-2014 at 01:47 AM.
    RealRam and gap like this.

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫
    Your beat still laments the world

RealRam is offline Registered User

The whiners are, for me, THEEE most hated among the NFL teams, have been since the days of Y.A. Tittle (a player whom I always respected).

No doubt, would like to see the Shawks beat the Friskies. Wilson has more class than Kaperdonkle.
    MoonJoe and PARamfan like this.

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

The seahawks are absolutely my most hated team in sports. You are probably the only seahawk fan with anything close to class. And i dont understand how any team can talk so much smack with nothing to show. No disrespect to you but i am hoping that my second most hated team opens a can of whoop on your boys.

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

Once again we have a miserable set of championship games featuring teams I don't like. Seattle gets the slight edge, only because I can't stand SF. And Denver gets the slight edge over NE because the world is tired of the New England Patriots.
    PARamfan likes this.

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

I would like the Seahawks to destroy the Niners, only to be destroyed in the Super Bowl by the Broncos.

RAM-BO is offline Registered User

Kaepernick is really not a good QB at all, he doesn't deserve a SB being carried by his team/coach. Russell Wilson is a legitimate talent and deserves a ring if he can bring down Manning/Brady. Carroll isn't the most likable guy, but he isn't vomit-inducingly putrid like Harbarf. I'll tip my hat to Seattle (just this once).

BIG-BLUE is offline Registered User

For me it's really simple. I would like to see the Hawks completely dismantle the the whining classless act from SF. My dislike for the this team runs deep. I have many friends & relatives that are niner fans & for some reason they expect me to root for the niners, this is just not in my blood & will never happen. So with that said I'm hoping that the Hawks not only beat the niners but punish them in the process. Go Hawks.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

I'll be cheering for the Seahawks and Broncos this weekend.
    PARamfan and Randart like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast