Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Hi guys. Seahawks fan here...

macrammer is offline Registered User

Re: Hi guys. Seahawks fan here...

There is no more dislike in the NFL for me then the Whiners. The current roster is just stacked with players that are really easy to loathe. Seattle for sure so I can stop seeing the cars driving around with Whiner flags !!! But the only team left that I can really stomach is Denver. Go Seahawks Go Broncos and then GO BRONCOS
    PARamfan likes this.

Richbert88 is offline Registered User

I live in NorCal. Messing with mopy SF 49er and Giant fans is a great past time. Doesn't matter if my team sucks overall. They are unlivable when "THEY" win a championship. They are even more unlivable when they lose a close one. Oh what JOY!

That said, I really don't like the Seachickens either. But if one had to win between them, my choice would be the chickens. They taste better.

Regardless, these are NFC West teams. One needs to win the whole thing. All other divisions need to bow to the best division in football.
    Semper Fi!

supachump is online now Registered User

I dislike both teams. I'll probably be indifferent to the game. Cursing whoever wins. The 49'ers are a bunch of thugs, and the Seahawks are a bunch of arrogant pigs.

Whoever wins, I hope the Broncos (hopefully they win their game) will embarrass them in the Superbowl.

Randart is offline Registered User

Fun thread started by Blue Thunder showing some class with his comments I liked it allot. I feel same as most on here want the Oprey's to whooop up on the sickening whiners. I really don't like Kraper Nick at all, at least Russel Wilson has some class. Not in love with the Seahawks trash talking either, but better than the frisco boyz! Of course I want Pay ton to kick Bella's Cheatriots bloody behinds till they whine for the game to end! Then take it to whoever comes out of the NFC, hopefully the Seasquawks!~

Go Peyton, Go Peyton... etc!

MauiRam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Satan's favorite team? Absolutely priceless! Gotta love that one Hub. When the whiners are beaten, I admit to experiencing an overwhelming feeling of perverse joy unmatched by any other team's being beaten - that includes even the Patsies and cowgirls. Perhaps even more entertaining is watching that unmitigated ass Jim Harbaugh running around gesticulating wildly and stomping his feet like an angry schoolgirl when things aren't going his way. Hopefully I'll be thoroughly entertained come this weekend!
    macrammer and PARamfan like this.

gap
    gap is online now Registered User

Is it wrong to cheer for an earthquake, that is started by the seismic vibrations of the 12th man?

On a more serious note, I stopped watching football when the cheatriots got away with tripping the QB right in front of the ref whose primary job is to protect the QB. That in itself would not have been bad enough to stop watching, but the cheatriots also just got away with flagrant pass interference on 3rd and goal.

Until the officials stop changing the outcome of the games by selectively chosing which teams they will hold accountable to the rule book, I really don't care any more.

If I was to care about football, and this game, I would hope the niners lose by a score of 0-2, and the Hawks are so beat up that they can barely field a team against the Broncos. If the Broncos don't beat the cheatroits, then I hope the cheatroits have a more injured team, and the cheatroits lose 0-2 as a result of their last punt of the game being snapped out the back of the endzone.

gap
    Aussie Dave, macrammer and Randart like this.

MauiRam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by gap View Post
    I hope the cheatroits have a more injured team, and the cheatroits lose 0-2 as a result of their last punt of the game being snapped out the back of the endzone.
    What I would give to see that same scenario played out in Seattle with the whiners snapping it out the back of the endzone. Can you imagine the show Jimmy H. would put on?
    gap likes this.

HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP

Okay. I've made my decision. For the NFC Championship game & even the Super Bowl IF the Patriots represent the AFC, I will be cheering for....

....the big super demon from "This Is The End".

I want that guy to drop in to the stadium and wipe out everyone on the field. Is that wrong?
    Richbert88 likes this.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Varg6 is offline Registered User

It really sucks that the Seahawks are so good. I hate them...but at the same time DAMN do I respect the hell out of them. Pete Carroll has done an incredible job and I'm a fan of Russell Wilson. Although it kills me to see you guys potentially win a Superbowl I can't say you guys don't deserve it. These last four teams, quite frankly, are in leagues of their own, and I think it's really anyone's game. Nonetheless, I am hoping (and think) that it'll be Denver v. Seattle. I really want to see Peyton get another ring so at least there's somewhat of a debate against Tom Brady when all is said and done.

I think a more interesting question to ask is...who the hell do Rams fans root for if it's New England v. Seattle/SF?

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

I have to say, I used to be pretty neutral about the Seahawks. Unfortunately, they have not handled their success with much class (this applies to the HC, the team and the fans). Rather, they seem to embody the "smack talk" generation.

I also have to laugh every time I see a reference to "The 12th Man." As most are aware, Seattle did not originate this term. As some might not be aware, the Seahawks pay a licensing fee to Texas A&M for the use of the term (the Aggies have referred to their fans as "The 12th Man" since the 1920s). Come on Hawks fans... come up with something original!
    Fargo Ram Fan and Randart like this.

TheBritishRam is online now Registered User

Like many others I'm hoping Manning can pull through and save us all. Although I'll pull for the Seahawks if the Patriots win because I think they stand the best chance of beating Brady and Co.

I'm also thinking that an NFC West Superbowl Champion as painful as it would be in the short term would be beneficial in the long term for the Rams. All players with contracts expiring (or with 1 year left) are suddenly worth a lot more and I see Seattle struggling to resign Sherman, Thomas, Wilson, Wright etc. to the big contracts they could demand.
    Richbert88 likes this.

demiurge is offline Registered User

I'd prefer the Seahawks over the Niners, though the 'Legion of Boom' run their mouth too much for a group of guys that have PED issues. I'm a Trojan fan so I want to root for Carroll but its hard to respect the guy after the number of scandals he's had - at one point in the recent past the 'Hawks were the team with the most number of PED suspensions. Culture of cheating comes to mind.

But still, I've got some sympathy for a franchise that's never won the big one and has such a dedicated fan base. I like Wilson as well.

As far as the Niners, there's several guys on that team that I respect as people - Patrick Willis comes to mind. But the Seahawks have a long way to go before they can be considered archrivals. Maybe if they pull of a decade in our division as dominant as Montana and company were. But I certainly hope not.

On the other side, Belicheck is one heck of a coach - who is a known cheater. I'd like for them to continue their decade long pursuit of winning a super bowl since they've been caught cheating. Brady already has 5 SB appearances and 3 wins - that's enough for me.

So I'm rooting for a Seahawks - Broncos, and I'd prefer a Broncos win there.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    I have to say, I used to be pretty neutral about the Seahawks. Unfortunately, they have not handled their success with much class (this applies to the HC, the team and the fans). Rather, they seem to embody the "smack talk" generation.

I also have to laugh every time I see a reference to "The 12th Man." As most are aware, Seattle did not originate this term. As some might not be aware, the Seahawks pay a licensing fee to Texas A&M for the use of the term (the Aggies have referred to their fans as "The 12th Man" since the 1920s). Come on Hawks fans... come up with something original!
    I'll hold my nose and pull for the Seahawks, who as you alluded to, have gone from a tough, respectable division opponent, to a group of brash, trash talking, egotistical, cheap shot jerks. A lot of their fans (not all), have followed suit, and now have the same arrogant attitude. I need only look to your Bradford discussion over at Seahawks.net, where things evolved into personal attacks, mocking responses, and a "Rams fan go home, we don't want you here" mentality. Then YOU were banned to top things off. Shaking my head......

As far as the 12th Man, the Seahawks organization must not have a lot of faith in them, resorting to banning anyone with a California zip code from buying tickets for the game. I guess if you're a Seahawks fan in California, you're not welcome or worthy to watch your team in Seattle. Too bad the whole ridiculous plan won't work. There will no doubt be countless whiners fans in attendance.

And what kind of message does that send to Seahawks fans? Seems to me it's almost an endorsement to view opposing fans that make it into CenturyLink as intruders who deserve trouble. BTW, do the Seahawks still have to put undercover cops with opponents jersey's in the stands to thwart thuggery?

jerseyramsfan is offline Registered User

I was actually thinking about this yesterday. The niners have been my most hated team for years so I have to go with the Seahawks in this matchup. But I can honestly say Pete Carroll running around, jumping up and down, acting like a real you know what makes me want to throw up… Your team really hasn’t been relevant long enough to build up the hate I have for the niners
    Last edited by jerseyramsfan; -01-14-2014 at 08:03 PM.

bruce4life is offline Registered User
    To be honest how can one hate the Patriots anymore? I hated the pats as I went to that sad 2001 superbowl and watched the Rams lose in the final seconds. Over the years I have grown to grown to appreciate their team. They've continually won for 12 years now regardless of roster changes. That type of success has to be respected period.

I will be routing for the Pats to win cause I hate the other 3 teams as well.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast