Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: Hit the road ______, and don't you come back, no more, no more, no more, no more!

Wow Avenger, you are pretty tough on the players. Easy come, easy go with you I see.

I would agree on many of your choices and add Turley to the list, but I would keep Harris, Polley and Lewis. These thoughts are based purely upon my view of the players' abilities and not upon financial considerations which always play a part in decision making.

I really liked Dane Looker last year and his play has not been good this year. Perhaps he did take a big hit last year, as it has been mentioned here, and that has caused him to fear being hit and that fear is making it impossible for him to engage. The only way to get over that fear is to get hit again. If Looker is up for it they should let some of the defensive guys take hits on him in practice as he is catching. He is only going to get rid of the those footsteps in his head if he has to face getting hit again. I still see good things in Looker. I would hate to get rid of him and watch him recover on another team.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Re: Hit the road ______, and don't you come back, no more, no more, no more, no more!

Turley - I didn't include him because I don't even think of him as being on the team at this point.

Harris - I'd rather we keep Aveion Cason, who actually has the speed to return kicks.

Polley - if he were not a free agent, I'd say keep him. But I will guarantee you that someone will overpay for him, and I'd rather it not be the Rams.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    Harris - I'd rather we keep Aveion Cason, who actually has the speed to return kicks.

Polley - if he were not a free agent, I'd say keep him. But I will guarantee you that someone will overpay for him, and I'd rather it not be the Rams.
    Good points Avenger.
    I'd have to see more of Cason before I would be comfortable with replacing Harris. I would not want to overpay for Polley either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MauiRam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Harris has responded pretty well when called upon as a running back. No one knows what Faulk is going to do next year, and even if he doesn't retire depth at RB will still be a factor. I hope Harris stays at RB where he has been productive when called upon. As a KR Harris seems incapable of getting much beyond the 20 yard line--hopefully we get an infusion of talent from the draft at KR and PR..

GO RAMMS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ramlogo:

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

I also should have had Cam Cleeland on the list.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Tawn and I have been out of touch for about a week or so...glad to see this thread wasn't about those of us who haven't been on line in a while!!!!!!

RealRam is offline Registered User

Thumbs up Top Ten

Very good / interesting thread! 'Thing is, it is too difficult right now for me to think past this upcoming game against NYJ.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12