Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holy Crap.

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Re: The #$%^& Cowboys

Quote Originally Posted by OneSmartSonofa...
    Those of us with long memories know that Cowboy fans have ALWAYS been the most arrogant. The Niner run is over, has no likelyhood of ever coming back in a man's lifetime, and the fans know it. They try to compensate by petty wussy attacks on other teams.

The Cowboys do that AND pretend that the next Super Bowl is this year. AND act like everybody should be a Cowboy fan. They want to be the New York Yankees of baseball, but they aren't.

As you can see from my moniker, I have had enough of Cowboy fans.

By the way 'hawks. This doesn't seem to be our year. As far as I am concerned, if you can break your record of decades of almost completely unbroken mediocrity, and we go nowhere, I will be happy to for you as the legit reps of the NFC West.
    I CANNOT STAND the Cowpukes!

I remember getting picked on relentlessly in high school for being a Rams fan, because being a Cowpuke fan was the "in" thing to be. WHATEVER!

Anyhow, I went to Dallas for a school trip, and part of it included a tour of the stadium. I took great pride in wearing Ram colors, and I was treated horribly! Everybody was hateful, even the people giving the tour. I never, EVER want to go back there again, and this was in 1993.

Anyhow, I could go on all day about that, but I would only get madder, so I won't. To put in a nice little package, I'm right with ya about those Cowpuke jokes.

[SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Re: Holy Crap.

Quote Originally Posted by dfarrar777
    Not here to gloat - most of you guys didn't gloat last year, and it was appreciated.

All I can say is that maybe...just maybe...we have a team that will allow us to have those incredible feelings that the Rams have given their fans in recent years.

It's a different Seahawks team, to be sure.

Don't let anyone write your Rams off, either...it's just that certain years belong to certain teams.

And personally, I really hope we don't run into you guys again until next year.

Best of luck, friends.
    Ya know, I really like you Hawk fans. You're all great in my book. One thing I'd like to know......

Where did the players find the thumbs I thought I had hidden? Did they forget how to drop a ball? All joking aside, it was a good game, and I look forward to seeing you guys around again soon. Best of luck the rest of the season.

Don't be strangers!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

theodus69 is offline Registered User

they are a classy bunch for sure. Fisher and winstrom from our town deserve a good team and fans. Good luck my feathered friends. Doubt we will see you in the playoffs. But if by some chance we do........look out!!!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

Seehawkrun is offline Registered User

Take it easy Rams fans :P We'll see you guys when we see you.

Watch out for Dallas in your final game. The fans will come in here and disrespect your sh*t. Well, not all of the 'oys fans are twerps, but I saw plenty who were...both before and after we sent them home with a loss.

This is one of the nicest fan forums I've found on the net, for ANY team. Cool design, good people, good discussion. Don't be afraid to check in with us at seahawks.net later on if you ever feel like a chat.

Here's to hoping my Seahawks can represent the West honorably in the post season and make a title run.

Good luck!

supachump is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Seehawkrun
    It's easy to be polite after a win. It's you Rams fans that have surprised me with classy posts despite the tough loss. See you guys next season.

Tell that to the a hole Seahawk fans at the bar I was at on Sunday. Unfortunately the only decent Seahawk fans I have ever run across have been in this forum. The ones in real life don't seem to have much class in a win or a loss.

Glad you guys are here to at least to give me a tiny bit of respect for some of you.

maltz88 is offline Registered User

Sorry to hear that supachump. It seems there are always the idiots around that try to ruin a good time.

I just wanted to wish all the Rams fans good luck on the rest of the season as well. I have no doubt that we're going to be watching close, tough games against one another for many years.

Good game. And good luck against the da@mn Cowboys!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12