TommyG Guest

Home field advantage - no more

What happened to the days when the dome was one of the loudest stadiums in the league? Nowadays it is a lackluster and apathetic enviroment. I know that I speak for a lot of Rams Fans (probably a lot of members on this site) that the Dome needs to get loud again. People need to get their acts together and get in their seats before kickoff and not leave early to beat traffic. Honestly, there is not much traffic anyways. What places do these people have to be on a Sunday afternoon that they feel the need to leave early? As Rams fans we only have 8 games a year to help our team out by making noise and disrupting the other teams offense.

I don't care what our record is, lets get the dome loud again like back in the blue and yellow days. Lets show everybody that the STL is more than just a baseball town.

LETS GO RAMS

AlphaRam Guest

Re: Home field advantage - no more

Quote Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
    What happened to the days when the dome was one of the loudest stadiums in the league? Nowadays it is a lackluster and apathetic enviroment. I know that I speak for a lot of Rams Fans (probably a lot of members on this site) that the Dome needs to get loud again. People need to get their acts together and get in their seats before kickoff and not leave early to beat traffic. Honestly, there is not much traffic anyways. What places do these people have to be on a Sunday afternoon that they feel the need to leave early? As Rams fans we only have 8 games a year to help our team out by making noise and disrupting the other teams offense.

I don't care what our record is, lets get the dome loud again like back in the blue and yellow days. Lets show everybody that the STL is more than just a baseball town.

LETS GO RAMS

I was there at the last game - the fans pissed me off in my section (115). I am disgusted with their valium-induced attendance at the games. I wished I would have peed on them!

Wyoming Guest

I just wish I could make it to the dome for a game. It's been one of my dreams for a long time.

TommyG Guest

The biggest mistake St. Louis made was putting a roof on that damn stadium. Real football is meant to be played outdoors. If they play outdoors in GREEN BAY, WISCONSIN......I think we can handle it in St. Louis, MO. Tear the roof off.