linusone is offline Registered User

Cool Hotel advice? Anyone, anyone? Frye, Frye?

I'm flying up from Panama City, Florida to see the Rams/Dolphins game in September. I'm bringing my best friend, who like most around here, is a Dolphins fan. He's brave to come with me I have to admit.

Anyway, we plan on catching the Cards Friday night, going to a Sports Bar to see the Florida Gators' game on Saturday, and on Sunday, the Mecca and his horrible fate.

This is our first time to STL, can anyone help with a good hotel in regards to location according to the above? We will be renting a car, and would like to stay in the $70-$100/night range. Thanks.

Hi linusone,

You picked a great game to see, the ClanRam are all going to this game as well.

You will find it hard to get a good hotel in downtown St Louis on this week end as there are lots of things happening.

check the www.clanram.com front page and look for the "bash" link. there is a downloadable map in there. good luck

14darams is offline Registered User
    I would Suggest the Embassy Suites In Lacledes Landing, It's a Restored Historic distric of St Louis, plenty of resturants, night clubs and walking distance to the Dome as well as Adjacent to "Tailgate central"

14darams is offline Registered User
    After seeing your Rate requirements i would consider the Days Inn on Washington ave in st louis, it puts you right by the Dome.