Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MauiRam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Re: How about that Front Office?

Quote Originally Posted by mde8352gorams View Post
    There could be another one, although I doubt it, Brian Westbrook. I seriously don't want to overpay a concussion-risk type of player. From what I heard today he's in demand by more teams than just us the Bronco's and the Redskins. He could be a plus, but as I said, don't overpay this guy, he's a high risk/reward at best.

Go Rams!
    Hopefully we can find a younger guy who can grow with the team. No knock on Brian other than he's in the twilight of his career. If the Rams deem Harvey Unga to be a worthy talent, we could end up with him. I don't really know all that much about Harvey other than having watched a few highlight reels. More likely is the possibility of an acquisition off the waiver wire as camp progresses, As we've got first dibs on all castoffs. There will likely be some decent or better talent cut loose as camps wind down throughout the league. Our new FO has done very well IMO so far, and if Bradford lives up to advance billing, they'll likely be around for a while ..

mde8352gorams is offline Registered User

Re: How about that Front Office?

Quote Originally Posted by MauiRam View Post
    Hopefully we can find a younger guy who can grow with the team. No knock on Brian other than he's in the twilight of his career. If the Rams deem Harvey Unga to be a worthy talent, we could end up with him. I don't really know all that much about Harvey other than having watched a few highlight reels. More likely is the possibility of an acquisition off the waiver wire as camp progresses, As we've got first dibs on all castoffs. There will likely be some decent or better talent cut loose as camps wind down throughout the league. Our new FO has done very well IMO so far, and if Bradford lives up to advance billing, they'll likely be around for a while ..
    Couldn't agree more with you Maui. Let's hope any moves we make don't hurt our upward momentum.

Go Rams!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12