jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

How Bout Them Rams

I bet you we start getting props after tonite. We beat a Broncos team who is now beating a 4-0 Ravens team. They can't ignore us now. Not only that we scored 18 points on them.

bruce4life is offline Registered User

Re: How Bout Them Rams

you can only hope brother...

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Denver is setting up to be a good team, as expected. If our defense plays up to par with that performance and our redzone efforts succeed, we should be ranked a good team too! Watch out Sea Chickens we are a possible threat if these two factors materialize!
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jjigga3000 View Post
    I bet you we start getting props after tonite. We beat a Broncos team who is now beating a 4-0 Ravens team. They can't ignore us now. Not only that we scored 18 points on them.
    Exactly why I keep saying that stats are so misleading, especially at the beginning of a season.

Each game needs to be taken on it's own merit.

RnD

GO RAMS!!:l

RAM-BO is offline Registered User

Sorry, we still aren't getting nothing, but I think it is very (un)funny that the only press we get is when the analysts are talking about other teams. Like on NFL Total Access last night, you hear "The Broncos are 4-1, with a loss to St.Louis" and "Shaun Alexander is not expected to play against St.Louis", but you never here anything directly about the Rams.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

We won't get any attention until we beat the Seattle Crybabies...

Until then, no one except us will be saying "How Bout them Rams."

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Somewhere between week 10 and week 13 is when the cream rises to the top.

ramstiles is offline Registered User

what would the score have been had we scored TD instead of field goals against denver what would people say then If we can get the red zone scoring sorted we should be OK without it we are liable to losing at the end the packers would not have been close if we had scored TD's instead of those field goals

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    Exactly why I keep saying that stats are so misleading, especially at the beginning of a season.

Each game needs to be taken on it's own merit.

RnD

GO RAMS!!:l

Exactly. Using that same thought process then, the Whiners shouldn't be ignored because they beat the 4-1 Rams. Do you think they deserve respect because they beat the Rams? It was one game in a 16 game season. That's all. Anything can happen on any given Sunday.... Whatever cliche you want to use, it applies. Besides, do you really care what others think about OUR team?

If the Broncos had lost last night, would they then be saying that the Broncos are a mediocre team because they also lost to the Rams? What we're saying is, if you play the same opponent 10 times, will the outcome always be exactly the same? No. If one team only wins 1 of 10, and you take a snapshot of the only win, and focus on that one game, ignoring what happend in the other 9, does it "tell the tale"? You can't get caught up in the "we-beat-them, and they-beat-so-and-so," so we must be good thing. It doesn't work that way. Just my take on what ramsanddodgers said, and I agree with.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
    Exactly. Using that same thought process then, the Whiners shouldn't be ignored because they beat the 4-1 Rams. Do you think they deserve respect because they beat the Rams? It was one game in a 16 game season. That's all. Anything can happen on any given Sunday.... Whatever cliche you want to use, it applies. Besides, do you really care what others think about OUR team?

If the Broncos had lost last night, would they then be saying that the Broncos are a mediocre team because they also lost to the Rams? What we're saying is, if you play the same opponent 10 times, will the outcome always be exactly the same? No. If one team only wins 1 of 10, and you take a snapshot of the only win, and focus on that one game, ignoring what happend in the other 9, does it "tell the tale"? You can't get caught up in the "we-beat-them, and they-beat-so-and-so," so we must be good thing. It doesn't work that way. Just my take on what ramsanddodgers said, and I agree with.
    I'm talking about the continued looking over, the blatant disrespect in ranking a 2-2 team over a 4-1 team. No I don't care what people think about our team, but it's gonna feel real good when we beat the Sea Chickens.