Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    LA Rammer is offline Registered User

How do you watch Ram's games?

Of what I know there is Direct TV $320.00, you get all games (excluding blackouts) and NFL Rewind $40, which plays games 1-3 hours after they have been played. Direct TV is a little expensive, hence my question how do you watch Ram's games?

BTW Direct TV is allowing free viewing this Sunday as a promo.

LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

BrokenWing is offline Registered User

Re: How do you watch Ram's games?

Cable, but not with NFL network or anything quite so fancy. On the rare occasions I have the money, I go to the game live.

BIG-BLUE is offline Registered User

Myself, I sit in my big old leather throne unplug the phone so I'm not bothered by annoying friends who are either niner pansies or raider punks, then my wife & I enjoy the game on direct tv. Yea it's a bit on the high side but if I went to the sports bar I would easily double that. And once a year I make my trip to St Louis to see them live.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

I streamed games during the preseason and it was nothing but a pain in the you know what. I've had the NFL Package from Directv since 1998, and it's been worth every overcharged penny. NFL Sunday Ticket, there is no substitute for a die-hard Rams fan living in the California desert who absolutely, positively HAS to see every game.

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

Directv Season ticket holder for 11 years now. Best money I spend all year long! I used to be at the mercy of network tv and when they were in the greater LA/OC area on the blackout. I was just a kid then and couldn't afford tickets and preseason was horrible. I had to stay up till 11:00 o'clock sometimes because I was worried I wouldn't set the vcr right.

So I turn on the game, turn on the laptop to chat with you guys, and strap in for another adventure in Ramville! Is it Sunday yet?
    "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

KoaKoi is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BIG-BLUE View Post
    Myself, I sit in my big old leather throne unplug the phone so I'm not bothered by annoying friends who are either niner pansies or raider punks, then my wife & I enjoy the game on direct tv. Yea it's a bit on the high side but if I went to the sports bar I would easily double that. And once a year I make my trip to St Louis to see them live.
    ditto. except i don't turn off the phone. i put it on silent and let those *******s listen thru every ring.

when i was in law school, i went to a sports bar every sunday. Even just a few beers each time and the lunch FAR exceeded the expense and convenience of DirectV. PLUS, being its the Rams, my games at the bar were always in the little 19' zenith in the corner, while the faiders and ****** got the big screens.

it seems expensive, but for a die hard like me, directv has been worth it every year. especially if you add the tivo option. i never miss a game, get to rewind plays, jump to watch a different game on the other input channel for a few minutes or an hour and still don't miss a single Rams play. so so so so worth it.

Rambunctious is offline Registered User

For the last two years I have watched through the slits I make with my fingers.

Just kidding... I like the bar atmosphere with friends and food.

The Rammer is offline Registered User

Home games I watch live in the stands, away games on a big screen HDTV in my home.

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by The Rammer View Post
    Home games I watch live in the stands, away games on a big screen HDTV in my home.
    show off!
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

thickandthin is offline Registered User

through illegal streams.. gosh it sounds so bad when I put it that way......

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

My dad's a Steelers fan so he pretty much pays that NFL DirectTV offer, which in turn makes me a happy camper since I can't financially support myself (being only a senior in high school with no job)

Dwight Frye is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    it's been worth every overcharged penny. NFL Sunday Ticket, there is no substitute for a die-hard Rams fan

Agreed 100%.
    If a team won their division seven straight times, that would be a NFL record. Now add on that team did it with seven different QB's in seven straight years,that record is unbeatable. To do that feat, you must of had a great Defense. Jack Youngblood was the captain of that defense.

ManofGod is offline Registered User

Do yourself a favor and get the NFL Sunday Ticket, there is nothing like being able to watch every game from the comfort of your own home as you like w/o the drunk fans, the smoke from the sports bar, etc.

Nick_Weasel is offline Registered User

Sunday ticket for me as well. For a season or two my wife and I tried to struggle through going to the Glory Days (sports bar) but we constantly got shafted with the TV and multiple times got moved around to accommodate all the Steelers fans in the area. That experience seriously made me hate the Steelers - we live in Northern Virginia, yet nearly half the TVs seemed to be devoted to Steelers games each week. Rude customers, rude managers, just a miserable experience all around. Just writing about it now gets me fired up.

Anyway, I grumble about NFL Sunday Ticket each year to Direct TV until they knock a couple hundred dollars off the price for me. Last year I think I paid $100 for it plus Superfan, I can usually get it pretty cheap. This year, however, they're not budging. They called my bluff and cancelled my subscription - if they don't call me in the next couple days offering me a special I'm going to have to pay full price. Oh well, it'll still be worth it.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Sports bar here because I don't have a dish, and cable and Time Warner are....well, you know.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast