Results 16 to 19 of 19
Thread: How to Enjoy NFL...
Re: How to Enjoy NFL...Originally Posted by psycho9985
Re: How to Enjoy NFL...1. Peyton Manning winning it all - if for no other reason than to take the undeserved attention away from overrated Tom Brady (he's the SI Sportsman of the Year, you know)
I agree on that. The more I see Marcia's mug the more I despise the hack.
I think Manning is deserving of a SB Championship, and his commercials are actually funny unlike Mrs. Brady.
Aside from hoping the RAMS put together some semblance of a professional team and actually show up; I'll be pulling for the "San Diego Super Chargers".
4. New England fail - need I say more?JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"Adm. William "Bull" Halsey
Re: How to Enjoy NFL...
Being a Memphis grad....and I was able to witness Memphis defeat a Peyton Manning Tennessee Vol team 21-16.....
I'll have to admit that his commercials are hilarious. It pains me to give anyone who graduated from "that UT" props but when he catches that waiters smock and puts it on going "YES, YES" I have to crack up. I bet that's how they react also to fans who catch their sweaty uni.
What to root for
1. Beating the Cowboys and knocking them out of of playoff contention.
2. Rams winning other games
3. Cowboys losing other games
4. Seahawks beating Colts so that they do NOT go undefeated.
5. Success for classy ex-Rams (Lovie Smith, Trent Green, Kurt Warner etc.)
6. ***** losing remaining games, and STILL not getting Reggie Bush
7. An NFC team, any NFC team (except Cowboys). winningthe Super Bowl.
8. the Colts represnting the AFC in teh Super Bowl, because they deserve it, and because Dungyu is a class act.