Thread: How Long?

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

How Long?

Seriously - how long has it been since we, the Rams fans, have felt this great? Two wins in a row - not sloppy, ugly wins, but actual convincing wins? We have injured players, and that has hurt us some, but the team still pulls it together and finds a way to win.

Maybe the O-line finding unity, or a new QB, or the changes in defense....or all of the above are responsible. Maybe it's just because they started drinking a different flavor of Gatorade. Maybe they changed jock strap suppliers...I don't know. All I know is that this sure isn't last year's Rams out on that field, and I am so freakin' pumped!

10-6 (or better), here we come!

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: How Long?

Maybe after beating the Cowboys in 2008, but probably not since the 4-1 start in 2006. I wasn't able to watch the game, but getting a second win goes a long way in showing that progress is being made and the team is turning a corner. I agree that for fans, it's quite an exciting feeling!
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

NJ Ramsfan1 is online now Registered User

I'd almost forgotten what it feels like. Can't believe for the 2nd Sunday in a row I can watch football for the rest of the day and not be disgusted. This team is playing inspired football and although they have a lot of work to do, being 2-2 four games in is great given where we've been. Our first divisional win in two years and a two game win streak to boot.

Keep it going!!

Barry Waller is offline Registered User

Yea, maybe we can start giving Billy Devaney and Spags some credit for knowing what they are doing??????????????????????????????????

Those of us AROUND the team have not doubted these two, but who listens to us ??
    Barry Waller

NJ Ramsfan1 is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Waller View Post
    Yea, maybe we can start giving Billy Devaney and Spags some credit for knowing what they are doing??????????????????????????????????

Those of us AROUND the team have not doubted these two, but who listens to us ??

I for one have been unwavering in my support for Billy Devaney, and my posts past and present reflect that. He is highly regarded as a good, knowledgable football man, and being from the Jersey Shore area (like Billy), I've had the good fortune to have met him on several occasions. I have also supported Spags for the most part. I think that the criticisms leveled his way from fans regarding halftime adjustments and vanilla playcalling are justified- especially since both of those two areas have been excellent the past two weeks and we have two wins to show for it.

Ramone is offline Registered User

I threw away my 'exotic tobacco'. I don't need it any more to feel high!!!