Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    PeoriaRam's Avatar
    PeoriaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    39

    Re: How many games won this year?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bralidore(RAMMODE) View Post
    I just hope you guys don't go to home guys and yell out "Rams Suck" because that's what you feel. Hopefully you yell out "GO RAMS" and "YOU CAN DO IT". The Rams get enough of other people's fans telling them they suck. They don't need THEIR fans doing it as well. Support your team no matter what. Its cool to say what you think on the message boards but dont be "honest" at football games for the love god...
    Depends. If they aren't playing to the potential that the Pollyanna Brigade claims they have, maybe they could use that particular kick in the pants that such taunts would deliver.

    Seriously-to any rostered Ram player who might be reading this. MAKE MY DAY. PROVE ME WRONG AND PLAY WELL.


  2. #32
    Nick's Avatar
    Nick is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Age
    31
    Posts
    19,299
    Rep Power
    153

    Re: How many games won this year?

    I predict we will win between 0 and 16 games in 2010. In fact, I'm very close to guaranteeing it.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!



  3. #33
    RAMFANRAIDERHATER's Avatar
    RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Surf City USA
    Age
    61
    Posts
    2,277
    Rep Power
    56

    Re: How many games won this year?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I predict we will win between 0 and 16 games in 2010. In fact, I'm very close to guaranteeing it.

    Damn Nick, you beat me to it. that was gonna be my prediction.

    But serously, if you want a prediction based on what we know today, I'd say the Rams will be lucky to win one game. Why, you say? Because they won one game last season, with a real starting QB. Today, the Rams do not have a starting QB. They have Feeley and Null. How would anyone call that an improvement? Zero improvement on 1 win is......well, ...zero.

    Now, if they nail the draft and get a solid lineman like Suh or McCoy AND IF they also get one of the top QB's, AND they start next year, AND IF that young QB is the next coming of Kurt Warner and not Matt Leinart, AND IF the Rams don't sustain any major injuries next season, AND IF they finally get a real offensive coordinator, AND IF Jackson actually makes it through an entire season healthy, AND IF the Rams young receivers live up to their billing, AND IF all the stars align, they could win 16 games.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

  4. #34
    lordwhttgr's Avatar
    lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: How many games won this year?

    Well,,, lets say we win all 4 preseason games to start. 9-7 will put us in the play offs. and then there is the 3 games leading to the superbowl and the superbowl win. 4+4+9= 17 wins 7 losses. Thats all I ask for next year.

  5. #35
    PeoriaRam's Avatar
    PeoriaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    39

    Re: How many games won this year?

    Quote Originally Posted by lordwhttgr View Post
    Well,,, lets say we win all 4 preseason games to start. 9-7 will put us in the play offs. and then there is the 3 games leading to the superbowl and the superbowl win. 4+4+9= 17 wins 7 losses. Thats all I ask for next year.
    It wouldn't have last year.

    /Just throwing that out there.

  6. #36
    Warner4prez's Avatar
    Warner4prez is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Dakota
    Age
    28
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: How many games won this year?

    Quote Originally Posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
    Damn Nick, you beat me to it. that was gonna be my prediction.

    But serously, if you want a prediction based on what we know today, I'd say the Rams will be lucky to win one game. Why, you say? Because they won one game last season, with a real starting QB. Today, the Rams do not have a starting QB. They have Feeley and Null. How would anyone call that an improvement? Zero improvement on 1 win is......well, ...zero.
    I mean, if you really want to get down to it, Josh Brown threw that touchdown pass that took the lead and won the game, so really we can still hope to win one game. None of the 3 QB's that took the field were able to do much more than that.

  7. #37
    theodus69's Avatar
    theodus69 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    so.cal.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: How many games won this year?

    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    I think we've just seen why they invented decaf.
    Yeah, maybe i will give that a try!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Post reports from your school!
    By DJRamFan in forum COLLEGE
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: -06-08-2010, 04:01 PM
  2. Linehan and others comments
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -09-18-2008, 07:21 AM
  3. Postgame With Gordo
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -12-21-2007, 10:18 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: -12-13-2005, 01:16 PM
  5. updated player roster
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: -04-26-2005, 09:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •