PIT WORK A SNAP: Chris Massey, a long snapper for the St. Louis Rams, worked the pits for Brendan Gaughan and the No. 77 Jasper Engines Dodge during Saturday's NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race at Gateway International Raceway.</B>

Massey worked Gaughan's pit board for the entire race and caught tires during Gaughan's first pit stop.

"I love NASCAR and to be in the pits with Brendan and the team was great," Massey said. "I got to be a part of the team and I had a lot of fun doing my jobs. I look forward to getting out with the team again in the future." Gaughan was headed for a potential top-10 finish in the race when he was forced to pit late in the race because of a broken upper control arm. Gaughan finished 22nd.

Nelly aided 1,200 families on Monday (May 2), as his 4Sho4Kids Foundation joined forces with Feed the Children in St. Louis to help distribute three semi-tractor-trailer trucks' worth of food and supplies. Others on hand to lend their support included Murphy Lee, Big Gipp, the St. Louis Rams' Marshall Faulk and "American Idol" finalist Nikko Smith.

Rams' Andy McCollum offering summer youth football camp
This summer boys' ages 7-18 will have a rare opportunity to join Andy McCollum of the St. Louis Rams to learn football from some the very best players and coaches in the NFL.

Andy will be joined by 10 to 15 of his St. Louis Rams teammates, including Tom Nutten, Kevin Garrett, DeJuan Groce, Trev Faulk, Scott Tercero, Arlon Harris, Mike Furrey and Joey Goodspeed. The summer camp will be held at St. Louis University in St. Louis from June 25-29. Boys can stay overnight or commute to camp daily. Enrollment is limited so for more information call today at 1-800-555-0801 or go online at www.footballcamps.com.