Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tomahawk247

Thread: How will Bradford and Cadillac combine to hand the opposition a score vs Ravens?

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

How will Bradford and Cadillac combine to hand the opposition a score vs Ravens?

Now we have already seen a botched hand off result in a TD for the Eagles, and a dropped pass that ended up as a fumble recovery TD for the Giants as the pass was backwards.

What new and exciting way will Sam and Cadillac come up with to hand a TD to the Ravens?

I'm thinking Bradford drops back to pass, Caddy is in pass pro, and while Caddy is trying to block someone, Bradford dings a pass intended to the slot receiver off the back of Caddy's head, into the awaiting arms of Terrell Suggs, who then runs it in for a TD. What do you think?

(I'm just to have a bit of fun and lighten the mood after these first two games, so don't take this topic too seriously )
    ZiaRam likes this.

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

Re: How will Bradford and Cadillac combine to hand the opposition a score vs Ravens?

lol tomahawk thanks for the laugh bro! These first two games are the first time since that Playoff game against Carolina that Steve Smith scores in double overtime that I am very uptight and Pissed Off after a loss......unless u count the Seahawk game at the end of the year last year.... anyways

p.s. I'm thinking this time maybe Pettis is activated and he gives a tip bal like in volleyball to Ed Reed and he Deion highsteps it into the end zone...
    Last edited by ZiaRam; -09-21-2011 at 03:46 AM.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Re: How will Bradford and Cadillac combine to hand the opposition a score vs Ravens?

Despite your attempt at humor, I do not find it funny. BTW, the Eagles bull-rushed the O-line and the defender slapped the ball to the ground during the hand-off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

Hopefully Cadillac and Bradford are not in the same stadium. Ive seen enough of Williams to realise I wasnt imagining things when I thought Keith Tostan was better.? He maybe a good pass catcher but he isnt going to remind anyone of Marshall Faulk.? Not one of DeSpags best free agent pick ups this season. Im not a happy camper knowing he is most likely to be start this week.!
    Last edited by GROUND DOG 39; -09-22-2011 at 02:51 PM.

Rampingitup is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by GROUND DOG 39 View Post
    Hopefully Cadillac and Bradford are not in the same stadium. Ive seen enough of Williams to realise I wasnt imagining things when I thought Keith Tostan was better.? He maybe a good pass catcher but he isnt going to remind anyone of Marshall Faulk.? Not one of DeSpags best free agent pick ups this season. Im not a happy camper knowing he is most likely to be start this week.!
    Caddie's stats Carries 32 yards 127 Avg 4.0
    One botched play and yep he's a bum that should never have been brought in. 4 yards per carry average. Yep. A bum alright.