View Poll Results: How many wins will the St. Louis Rams have this season?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-1

30 37.97%
  • 2-5

44 55.70%
  • 6-8

3 3.80%
  • 9-10

0 0%
  • 11-12

2 2.53%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Jockelite is offline Registered User

How will the Rest of the Season play out?

After the Rams 0-4 start there dosent seem to be much promise with many of the upcoming games. I think that the Rams will end the season
    3-13 or 4-12. With wins coming against. The Jaguars, The Lions, The Seahawks, and the Cardinals. How do you think the Rams season will play out?

jdh008 is offline Registered User

Re: How will the Rest of the Season play out?

I impulsively went with 2-5 just because it wasn't as extreme as the other answers. I'd like to think they'll do better than 1-15.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

At this point, I don't really see us winning a game and we were fortunate enough to win two last year, honestly. And I'm not saying that as a pessimist, I just truthfully can't really see us winning a game. Idealistically I'd like to see the Rams play better and better each game and late November, early December see a lot of progress, see the players understanding the system better (especially on Offense). We got cursed with a difficult schedule, and it's damn unfair given the record we had last year.

Again, don't take this the wrong way. It's just my opinion and I hope I'm dead wrong.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Mooselini is offline Registered User

I'd say two to five. Marc Bulger comes back and gets things rolling. We win a few close ones here and there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Devaney, if you care about this team... fire the offensive coordinator!!!!

molar_pistol is offline Registered User

it's only a quarter through the season, and the worst teams are yet to come. we've had a chance through 3 quarters even against good teams, i think it will turn around a little bit and we'll have a handful of wins (4 or 5) by the end of the season.

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

well its hard to predict where our first win will come from....the obvious one would be to say against the Lions..but maybe before then.
    i do think tho that as soon as our 1st win happens i think from that point on we will start to win more..we just gotta hope we dont leave that 1st win till the last game of the season.

to quote that God among men for every Raiders hater Al Davis... "Just Win Baby"!!!

Lange is offline Registered User

I was original rooting in the first few weeks for the Rams to go 6-10 or 7-9 but I just don't see it happening. That would be huge for this franchise if that happened but given the state of things i'll even make a long shot for 5-11. I really hope we go 5-11 which is more than we can expect and just how humilating it would be if we went 2-14 and just how much we don't deserve that. We have as a core a team that is capable of wins but just mistakes, issues and some lack of talent prevents us from that. If Boller Or Marc has some good games and the offense gets going I hope we hit 5 wins at least.

I wont go as far to say we wont win any games. No we are much better than that. Our team is better than the 08 Lions in many ways the had a horrific defense and a struggling offense. Ours is a decent developing defense and a problem filled offense but if we can fix some things our offense may score some points and win us some games.

curleyski is offline Registered User

IF our offensive line can get their **** together and give our starting QB some time to throw (no matter who it is) we have a shot at winning about 5 games. i think our defense has played good in spots but they are on the field way too long. i heard on the radio that rush limbaugh was going to buy the rams? they said it leaked out and wasn't supposed to. forgive me if somebody else posted this or if i am way off base here. it's just what i heard this morning while driving around in my "little red corvette"!

BarronWade is offline Registered User

Im guna go with 5-11

W @ DET 21-10
    W NO 23-24
    W SEA 13-17
    W HOU 7-21
    W SF 10-13

I think getting a win before the bye will build our momentum vs. the Saints and we upset them. Then i think we see plenty of improvement down the stretch with our Offense holding the ball and getting a few 1st downs so our D isnt so tired down the stretch. And our D comes alive the last few games and we get most of our wins at home. Oh yea we beat the 9ers and take them out of the playoffs with that win.

Fortuninerhater is offline Registered User

Prior to the season starting I thought 5-11 sounded good. But upon further review, more likely 3-13 with a few breaks.

Ahmedrams81 is offline Registered User

I think we will be a 3 win team this year. After checking our schedule, the only remaining teams I think we can beat are Jacksonville, Detroit, and Seattle (the second time around). A lot of rebuilding to do. I think three wins may be considered a "success" for us at this point.

ScottD413 is offline Registered User

We can beat Houston and Detroit. That's all. I can't believe you guys who think we'll beat the Saints! Brees will have 400+ yards against our poor secondary!

It's not the end of the world. We need a franchise QB. Getting a high draft pick will solve that problem. We could get Bradford or McCoy. OR we could trade our top pick to somebody who wants said players for multiple picks and stick with Marc for another year. Maybe trade for another QB, depending on who's available.

We're rebuilding. And the draft is the way you do that. Keep your heads up! Only winning a couple of games this year wont be the end of the world.
    Last edited by ScottD413; -10-08-2009 at 11:25 AM. Reason: added Saints comment

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Boy I hate to be Negative Nancy, but guys........we might go 0-16. I don't know that we can string together 4 quarters w/o killing ourselves with rookie (in general, not literal 1st year players) mistakes and silly penalties.

The Jags & Lions on the road.
    The Hawks & Texans at home.

Those are the only 4 games that I feel even bears a good possibility of winning. And speaking "realistically" (which is a silly term when speculating), we may only get 1 of those.

But hey, we gain experience every day; we sort the wheat from the chaff every day. And the older I get, the more I realize that next season isn't that far away.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Warner4prez is offline Registered User

Hard to say with any certainty. I'll aim 2-5 at this point. We drew a short straw with the schedule really. NFC north is tough, I think it's a fair guess that 3 of those teams will end up with at least 10 wins. AFC south has a lot of talent. There are some teams underachieving though (besides our beloved Rams), so I wouldn't be shocked to see us swing an upset or two.
    The Cards haven't been firing on Superbowl cylinders at all, the Titans have been looking pretty anemic on offense despite super human efforts by Chris Johnson and we've always got the shaky looking Seagulls. Things are looking rough, but things definately aren't over.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

I've predicited 5 wins all along and I'm not changing my prediction until that number is mathematically eliminated.

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast