View Poll Results: How will you feel if Little is found "not guilty."

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great. The Rams will have the services of a great player and that's my main concern.

1 4.17%
  • Mixed. As a fan, I'll be happy. In general, though, I'll feel like he got away with something.

8 33.33%
  • Relieved. If the judicial system finds him "not guilty," I consider him to be innocent

7 29.17%
  • Annoyed. It would be just another example of a rich person getting away with something.

2 8.33%
  • Worried. What happens next time Little goes out drinking?

6 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

How will you feel if Little is found "not guilty"

What do you think your reaction will be?

sbramfan is offline Registered User

Re: How will you feel if Little is found "not guilty"

I'm gonna start a riot in the streets!

....No, actually from my perspective, I just hope he plays next year. He doesn't deserve to, but I hope he can go.

majorram is offline Registered User

AV, mixed feelings mate, yes i hope that we have Little next year as a Ram fan but I think this issue whatever the outcome will spark debate!!!

steve :ramlogo:

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

I will have mixed feelings because, while I have no idea if Little was "intoxicated" under the law, I've never heard Little or anyone else deny that he drank and then got behind the wheel. Given his past, that's very difficult, if not impossible, to excuse.

general counsel Guest

How i feel depends on the evidence presented, ie do i think he got off on a technicality (ie not guilty in a court of law does not mean innocent) or did he get unfairly convicted.

If i feel that he did it, but got off on purely reasonable doubt or a technicality, i will for sure have mixed feelings. My wife lost a family member in a drunken driving incident years ago. If i feel he legitimately gets off, ie that the evidence suggests he was only speeding and that there was no alcohol related impairment involved, i dont see any reason for mixed feelings, i will be happy for him and the rams that justice prevailed, notwithstanding my amazement that under his special circumstances he would be dumb enough to be out speeding at that time of night.

general counsel

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

The way I see it, Little will not be convicted whether he did it or not. That said, since a lot of the information from the trial won't be publicized, there's no way for us to truly know whether or not he was drunk that night or not.

I just hope that he actually is not guilty, rather than just being acquitted.

general counsel Guest

Double Z, slightly different perspective. Given the media coverage, I think more information will be available to the public than is available to the jury. Thus, based on what the jury hears, he may be found not guilty based on the concept of reasonable doubt, whereas we, as members of the public with access to more information (including the circumstances of the manslaughter conviction which the judge has excluded from the trial) may well believe that he did it.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

RamTime Guest

You have to have faith that the jury will do the right thing. Honestly I hope like hell he is found not guilty but I have some serious doubts.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

If he is not found guilty, then he gets on with his life and career.

If he is found guilty, then throw him under the jail.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Zig said it all in a nutshell.Dittos dude.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

SFCRamFan is offline Registered User

Kudos GC:
    How i feel depends on the evidence presented, ie do i think he got off on a technicality (ie not guilty in a court of law does not mean innocent) or did he get unfairly convicted.
    This has a major bearing on how I feel about it. If he is innocent (not drunk, had a beer and was just speeding) then I hope that he is exonerated completely. If he was even close to .08 BAC then shame on him for not learning his lesson and for not taking advantage of the huge break that he was given years ago.
    I just don't want it to be some slick lawyer / court technicality that frees him if he is actually guilty. That kind of crap chaps my butt... :tongue:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...

Fargo Ram Fan is offline Registered User

Based on everything I know about his prior incident..and ESPECIALLY his lack of regard for what he did to that lady and her family I hope they send him away for the max he is facing. If you have read the police report from the fatal accident and combine that with the way he totally IGNORED/DISRESPECTED the vicitms family you know Leonard Little is a piece of HUMAN TRASH. Now he has the nerve to drive drunk again(Im confident that a 13 yr veteran officer knows if youre drunk or not)!?! I dont care how many sacks he gets...he needs to go away!

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Little is a great player but................ He should pay. And part of that is doing some TIME! He killed someone for christ's sake, And he put himself in the potential possiblity of doing it again! Really this is a no brainer, or for some maybe not, if so you must be on the same hooch!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by theodus69
    Little is a great player but................ He should pay. And part of that is doing some TIME! He killed someone for christ's sake, And he put himself in the potential possiblity of doing it again! Really this is a no brainer, or for some maybe not, if so you must be on the same hooch!
    But Theo, the man has not been found guilty yet. Shouldn't he at least have his day (or week) in court?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Maybe Miles L. Berman is gonna get him off , but none the less, he isn't supposed to drink and drive Period! Oh don't tell me ,someone is out to ruin his life? No , he caused a death and he was given the chance and he looks to have F'd that up! D-N-D is a bad thing period! And yes I have done it in the past, but I guess I grew up! If he get's off .......Great, lucky him! :tough:
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast