View Poll Results: How will you feel if Little is found "not guilty."

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great. The Rams will have the services of a great player and that's my main concern.

1 4.17%
  • Mixed. As a fan, I'll be happy. In general, though, I'll feel like he got away with something.

8 33.33%
  • Relieved. If the judicial system finds him "not guilty," I consider him to be innocent

7 29.17%
  • Annoyed. It would be just another example of a rich person getting away with something.

2 8.33%
  • Worried. What happens next time Little goes out drinking?

6 25.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Re: How will you feel if Little is found "not guilty"

I don't blame you for feeling that way. Frankly, I kind of wish that Little was some other team's problem.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: How will you feel if Little is found "not guilty"

Quote Originally Posted by theodus69
    Maybe Miles L. Berman is gonna get him off , but none the less, he isn't supposed to drink and drive Period! Oh don't tell me ,someone is out to ruin his life? No , he caused a death and he was given the chance and he looks to have F'd that up! D-N-D is a bad thing period! And yes I have done it in the past, but I guess I grew up! If he get's off .......Great, lucky him! :tough:
    I agree. He isn't supposed to drink and drive. No one should, and those who do should receive the maximum penalty allowed....after they're found guilty.

I'm just glad the court of public opinion is not an enforcing institution.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12