HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

HUb's highlights from the Chiefs game

NOT A DAD-GUM THING!!!

I know, I know, it's preseason........that is pretty much the only thought keeping me sane at this point, because our performance was downright horrible. Our 1's couldn't move the ball on their 1's or even their 2's. Our D looked like the same old sorry Marmie D from the past two years. I gotta tell you, if this game was for real, the Chiefs would have killed us. We couldn't even move the ball on their back-ups. It was just a bad night all the way around.

Ok, you want a highlight, here goes.........I don't think anybody got injured. That's important, but that's just about it as far as good news goes.

For those who didn't get to see the game, trust me, you didn't miss a thing. It wasn't nearly as close as the scoreboard (16-12) would lead you to believe. My only hope is that Linehan and Co. had specific goals in mind, none of which were related to the scoreboard. And if so, I hope that he saw whatever it was he wanted to see.

"Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RealRam is offline Registered User

Re: HUb's highlights from the Chiefs game

My only hope is that Linehan and Co. had specific goals in mind, none of which were related to the scoreboard. And if so, I hope that he saw whatever it was he wanted to see. -- HUbison
    Fair enough. Thanks for the info, Bison. Sounds like a rather boring and disappointing game, especially for us but, as you said, hopefully our team did something positive, even if only they know "the codes" for such an accomplishment.

Also good to know we came out of another pre-season game unscathed or, at least decently healthy. I was a little worried that Pace and Jackson were the only 1's that did not return to open the second half.