Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Huh?

Flaw is offline Registered User

Re: Huh?

I'm not worried about Linehan saying all the right things or sticking to every word he says after a frustrating game, this isn't politics. He is a football coach. I'm going to continue to give him his fair shot to do his thing and make something out of this team. One year and 4 games with an injury decimated team isn't enough to throw him under the bus yet IMO.

And if Linehan isn't the guy, well then we are really in a world of sh**. I can't imagine bringing in a whole new staff and starting over, then we lose our aging skill players. I'm not ready to stare years of misery in the face just yet.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Pang View Post
    Before I get warmed up just let me say there's a dangerous level of sarcasm and irony in here. The 'Carbon-based lifeforms' was close to the bone.
    Sometimes the sarcasm does get a little edgy Pang, but as far as I'm concerned, it's still all good. The "carbon-based lifeforms" comment was directed at me and I certainly took no offense from Av, if fact I thought it was pretty funny and inventive. He and I are two of the most sarcastic posters here and we both give as good as we get. I look at Av as a friend, as I do with nearly every member here. In the end, I see us all as ClanRam brothers and sisters who have a tendancy to squabble, as brothers and sisters will do.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Sometimes the sarcasm does get a little edgy Pang, but as far as I'm concerned, it's still all good. The "carbon-based lifeforms" comment was directed at me and I certainly took no offense from Av, if fact I thought it was pretty funny and inventive. He and I are two of the most sarcastic posters here and we both give as good as we get. I look at Av as a friend, as I do with nearly every member here. In the end, I see us all as ClanRam brothers and sisters who have a tendancy to squabble, as brothers and sisters will do.
    Thanks for the kind and level-headed words.

Its important to remember that we all want to arrive at the same destination. We're just arguing about the quickest route.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Pang View Post
    Before I get warmed up just let me say there's a dangerous level of sarcasm and irony in here. The 'Carbon-based lifeforms' was close to the bone.

Bulger said, in reference to this whole issue, something along the lines of "I guess he was sick of me telling him I was fine".

Might it then not be unreasonable to assume that having taken Bulger at his word, he then saw evidence that Bulger might not be? Willing to concede that it may be a bit late of course.

Also, why applaud a man for having the courage to change last season and then vilify him for it this season? He must have known the kind of negative post it would attract.
    i thought the head coach listened to the team doctors on matters like this,a player is always going to say he is good to go,now to your point the doctors may have cleared Bulger to play in which case linehan listnened to bulger,but could he have been that good in practice and that bad in the game,the coach should have seen that he was wasn't his self in practice.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    i thought the head coach listened to the team doctors on matters like this,a player is always going to say he is good to go,now to your point the doctors may have cleared Bulger to play in which case linehan listnened to bulger,but could he have been that good in practice and that bad in the game,the coach should have seen that he was wasn't his self in practice.
    PRACTICE? PRACTICE? We're talking about PRACTICE?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345