Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    thickandthin is offline Registered User

I admit I was wrong

for wanting to draft Suh over Bradford. This kid is amazing! his release is so quick, and so so accurate! and Our Defense is doing very well (minus the vikings game) that I don't even miss not drafting Suh, I mean I haven't heard a thing about Suh ever since the Lions drafted him, but I've heard a LOT about Sam the Ram

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Re: I admit I was wrong

I agree....now I feel like im useless ....SAM!!!!

Ahmedrams81 is offline Registered User

I agree 100% with you bro. Plus, a DT can't turn a team around, but a QB sure can. Bradford has looked real sharp the past 2 preseason games against NE and BAL. Although performance in the preseason has no correlation to how well a player will do in the regular season, I'm confident that Bradford will produce. As long as he stays healthy, he will be AT LEAST average.

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

I felt all along that as long as he was given a clean bill of health that this decision was a no-brainer. The Rams needed a franchise QB. Their offense was horrendous last year. The Marc Bulger era was over. No matter how good one defensive tackle might be, he is not going to be the face of the franchise nor will he be the type of difference maker the Rams need to turn the franchise around. Put pieces around Bradford, and in time he's got a good shot.

Guam rammer is online now Registered User

You gotta like what you see if your a Ram fan no doubt. i say he's done enough to start in game 1.

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by thickandthin View Post
    for wanting to draft Suh over Bradford. This kid is amazing! his release is so quick, and so so accurate! and Our Defense is doing very well (minus the vikings game) that I don't even miss not drafting Suh, I mean I haven't heard a thing about Suh ever since the Lions drafted him, but I've heard a LOT about Sam the Ram

I'm glad I was wrong about this as well. I did a "told you so" when McCoy and Clausen were both available in the second round, but they're nothing compared to what we got in Sam. Preseason or not, he ripped the Patriots' starters, and he was 6 for 6 last night. He will be a great QB in this league as long as we keep him stocked on the line and with at least half decent receivers.

As for Suh, he's been doing rather well in Detroit so far, but that goes as much to his system and the talent around him as it does with Suh in my opinion. He does look like the real deal as well though. However, if you really want to see what we're missing, look up "Suh Delhomme penalty" on youtube. You'll see Suh literally trying to rip Delhomme's head clean off. I'm amazed that he wasn't ejected and/or suspended for a regular season game yet. "I was going for the ball" my butt.
    I believe!

macrammer is offline Registered User

Bradford does appear to be the real deal. Let's see how he progresses through the season. But, so far so good.....

Aussie Dave is offline Registered User

Yeah I'm trying not to get too carried away but its hard to not be excited by his play. Feels good to be a rams fan and genuinely excited again..

clarasDK is offline Registered User

Where can i buy a nr 8 jersey in Denmark I was also hoping for Suh and a qb in round 2. But now we got a potential franchise superstar qb and a potential starting lt in round 2. Could it be that our luck has turned?

I am happy to admit that I was also wrong!

SJacks039 is offline Registered User

I was wrong in hating on bradford. I think its just my biased against OU and the fact that he didn't play for a year. But I knew I would love him once he became a ram. I also like the fact that he bulked up a lot.

We have the best QB and the best RB in our division. Our Defense isn't as bad if our offense can move the chains more, which we will because we have a qb who will get rid of the ball. Our line has been practicing together for awhile, getting some continuity. Does anyone else see the stars aligning for a NFC west title in year one of the Bradford era? I do.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

I really think it's too early to make the distinction of who or whom we should have picked. It is looking like we made the right choice though, so far anyway.

GO RAMS!!!

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by clarasDK View Post
    Where can i buy a nr 8 jersey in Denmark I was also hoping for Suh and a qb in round 2. But now we got a potential franchise superstar qb and a potential starting lt in round 2. Could it be that our luck has turned?

I am happy to admit that I was also wrong!
    I also would like to join the SBA. (Sam Bradford Anonymous) I was sold on Suh and predicted cataclysm upon this organization for not getting him. I was making a Linehan/Haslett decision. I do repent and to redeem myself I purchased two Bradford jerseys. (Home/Road)

Amen

Doesn't Denmark have Ebay?
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

MACD is offline Registered User

Although performance in the preseason has no correlation to how well a player will do in the regular season, I'm confident that Bradford will produce.
    Really? Then why is there even a preseason? Why don't the coaches just pick players on their good looks? I think pickiing apart the Pats first string has all the relevancy in the world. I think following it up with a perfect performance last night against back-ups still means a lot. If Sam had gone 0-6 would you say "well it doesn't have any correlation to how he'll play in the regular season."???

Widescreen is offline Registered User

Sam's great. I've been watching him since his freshman year. I never had any doubts he'd be successful given his athletic ability, accuracy, intelligence and character. I just hope that people don't come unglued when he throws his first pick or when he has a bad game. He is a rookie and he's still learning A LOT.

Fastcat is offline Registered User

Ive changed my opion too... I was thinking trade down but it LOOKS like we hit on this pick.... SAM DONT MAKE ME A LIAR!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast