general counsel Guest

I am getting a stronger feeling that aeneas...

Is NOT going to be back this year. I have mixed feelings on this. I felt that his level of play dropped off materially last year. His injury situation, even if healed at this point, is highly suspect given his age. He is not going to be able to contribute on special teams. If he makes the team, he will be taking the spot of a young guy that we may be able to develop over time. He is certainly not in a position to play cornerback anymore.

None of the is a criticism. Certain hall of famer, great ram. If he comes back, i would be supportive, he is a coach on the field. However, while he may want to come back, i am not sure that the organization is that anxious to have him back.

The more guys we sign for the safety and secondary spots, and the more emphasis we continue to put on special teams, the less likely it seems that he will be back.

If I am wrong, i wont lose any sleep over it for sure, part of me would love to see him spend another year in the Horns, but this might be a case of your heart telling you one thing while your brain tells you another.

Ramming speed to all,

general counsel

thoey is offline Registered User

Re: I am getting a stronger feeling that aeneas...

Not to mention, they gave his locker away... (See star struck rookie thread)
    This space for rent...

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

I dont know why he cant be a player/coach er couch,hes still under contract.Lets keep him in some capacity.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

general counsel Guest

psycho, i believe he is an unrestricted free agent, not under contract. It would be amazing to have him back as a coach of some kind.

general counsel

ramstiles is offline Registered User

He was a coach on the field lets have him back as a full time coach his knowledge would be invaluable