rammiser is offline Registered User

I blame...........

It's all Bulgers fault. He cant do this he cant do that he cant audible BLAH,BLAH,BLAH. Just figure I'd beat all the Bulger haters to the punch. I dont care what you say he is a top ten qb and a warrior on the field. Lead by example and he does.

Just Fix It

Fortuninerhater is offline Registered User

Re: I blame...........

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    It's all Bulgers fault. He cant do this he cant do that he cant audible BLAH,BLAH,BLAH. Just figure I'd beat all the Bulger haters to the punch. I dont care what you say he is a top ten qb and a warrior on the field. Lead by example and he does.

Not all of us are Bulger haters, but like everybody else he has his limitations and sometimes they cost us (like the game clinching pick). But because someone points those things out, it doesn't necessarily make them a Bulger hater.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortuninerhater View Post
    Not all of us are Bulger haters, but like everybody else he has his limitations and sometimes they cost us (like the game clinching pick). But because someone points those things out, it doesn't necessarily make them a Bulger hater.

Game clinching pick. Funny you put it that way because I felt the game clincher was the first 4th and 1 call. We had all the momentum, Cleveland had none at all. So what do we do? We go for it and stuff Leanard up the gut and give all the momentum to Cleveland. Oh and if that wasnt enough we run the exact same play on 3rd and 1 and 4th and one with less than 2 minutes to go, yeah Bulger does have limitations and he is standing on the sidelines and coaching this team.
    Just Fix It

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

I think going for it on that 1st 4th down was the right call. You're stretching Wilkins' range, and a punt won't do you a lot of good. The aggressive and correct play, when you have the Browns on their heels, is to go for it.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

I agree with going for it on 4th and 1. As Jim Hanifan said, if you cannot get the first down on 3rd and 1, then 4th and 1, you do not deserve to win. We were hanging by a thread when Bulger threw the interception. Let us not forget that everytime he grabbed the ball, it hurt. He has something wrong with his thumb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Game clinching pick.
    That pick wasn't even that bad of a throw by Bulger, it was a great play by Bodden.

Just my 2 cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealRam
    What next, NFL gay players kissing on the mouth. To me it is S.O.S.: simply/obscene/sickening. Rest assured I will never cheer for a known homo player

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce View Post
    That pick wasn't even that bad of a throw by Bulger, it was a great play by Bodden.

Just my 2 cents.
    IMO it was a bit of both. A bad throw which could have easily been batted to the ground but instead a great catch by the defender.

Just my 2 cents.
    Totally agree, Bodden made and excellent play on the ball. He misses it and it's a catch. I guess I'm blind because even an injured Bulger still looks pretty darn good to me. It wasnt that pick that clinched the game it was the horrible 4th down call that clinched it. Leanard in the backfield alone and we run right up the gut behind a patchwork o-line. Losehan amazes me every week.
    Just Fix It

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Totally agree, Bodden made and excellent play on the ball. He misses it and it's a catch. I guess I'm blind because even an injured Bulger still looks pretty darn good to me.
    Right, if Bodden doesn't make that great play Holt catches that ball. Bulger looked ok considering he is still sufferring from those ribs. He can be more accurate but it's tough with the ribs and now the thumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealRam
    What next, NFL gay players kissing on the mouth. To me it is S.O.S.: simply/obscene/sickening. Rest assured I will never cheer for a known homo player

THoltDaBest81 is offline Registered User

I don't blame Bulger for any of this season because when the coach(es) don't care, most of the players won't care either.

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Just my 2 cents.
    Agreed. Bulger probably could have put it a bit higher in the air to prevent Bodden from being able to make the catch - truth be told I question if he even saw Bodden - but he certainly didn't throw it right to the defender. Bodden had to make a spectacular leap into the air to come down with it, nice play by him.

I believe that was a true-life example of what many Madden players refer to as the "jetpack interception."

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

I still think that Linehan is a beneficiary on Bulger's life insurance policy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

jjigga3000 is online now Registered User

Bulger calls the plays that Linehan throws in, I'm sorry but this loss goes to the coach