RamJackson39 is offline Registered User

I cant take it anymore.

I'm sick and tired of hearing "It's better that we lost" No, it's not. It's never good too lose. I didnt see Houston rolling over. They played hard today and won. Why are we happy that our team lost? What kind of feeling is this? Let's lose this season so that we'll be better next season. Screw that, let's get better now! You wont heaqr me celebrating that our draft status rose. You wont hear me me saying that it's better that the Rams lose. You'll hear me rooting me for a 7-9 season. You'll hear me hoping that the Rams get better next season. I'm not settling in for a rebuilding. I'm looking for improvement. The team is still out there playing and they are playing hard. The best thing about the game right now, the team hasnt given up. They are still playing hard. Dont settle in now. Stand up and root for this season, this Ram's team, and root for improvement.

The Roman and The Prince. Playmakers until the end.

Ramfan2001 is offline Registered User

Re: I cant take it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by RamJackson39
    I'm sick and tired of hearing "It's better that we lost" No, it's not. It's never good too lose. I didnt see Houston rolling over. They played hard today and won. Why are we happy that our team lost? What kind of feeling is this? Let's lose this season so that we'll be better next season. Screw that, let's get better now! You wont heaqr me celebrating that our draft status rose. You wont hear me me saying that it's better that the Rams lose. You'll hear me rooting me for a 7-9 season. You'll hear me hoping that the Rams get better next season. I'm not settling in for a rebuilding. I'm looking for improvement. The team is still out there playing and they are playing hard. The best thing about the game right now, the team hasnt given up. They are still playing hard. Dont settle in now. Stand up and root for this season, this Ram's team, and root for improvement.
    im right with u. we cant get better by losing. the draft also wont solve all of our problems because theyll b 2 inexperienced. Like u said its never good 2 lose

talkstoangels61 is offline Registered User

It's greed and its killing the NFL!..........We can't win them all but, we should have won this 1!.............You never want to lose if you are a true player!

Quote Originally Posted by talkstoangels61
    It's greed and its killing the NFL!..........We can't win them all but, we should have won this 1!.............You never want to lose if you are a true player!
    thats exactly right. its just like saying u would rather lose every game and become the worst team in history just 2 get a number 1 draft pick. think out of the box people that want 2 lose. if u really think about it it is saying u dont like the rams thus u want them 2 lose . end of argument

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

RamJackson I think it's a very small minority here that are happy we lost (quite possibly no one is happy). I kinda think that people are thinking ya it sucks we lost but there is a small bright side to it, we move up in the draft. If we had won I really doubt we would see any posts saying BOOOOOOOOO We Should Have Lost To Get A Better Draft Pick. So it's really more about people trying to find something positive in this really horrible season.

I'm not happy we lost but I can't change it so the best I can take from it is that we move up in the draft.
    Last edited by ramsbruce; -12-18-2005 at 11:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealRam
    What next, NFL gay players kissing on the mouth. To me it is S.O.S.: simply/obscene/sickening. Rest assured I will never cheer for a known homo player

CanadianRam! is offline Registered User

i completely agree with u RamJackson
    PEOPLE! stop saying that we should lose just so we can move up a few spots!!
    I hope they win vs the ***** and cowboys or i'll go absolutely crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianRam!
    i completely agree with u RamJackson
    PEOPLE! stop saying that we should lose just so we can move up a few spots!!
    I hope they win vs the ***** and cowboys or i'll go absolutely crazy!
    if we lose 2 the 9ners again ill go crazy with u

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Amen, brother, amen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rampage39 is offline Registered User

couldn't agree more on winning is the only way to improve this team. the draft can only help a team so much and its better to get the morale and confidence up heading into next season than to draft higher. heres to beating the ****** and cowgirls.

Tony Soprano is offline Registered User

Teams are improved in May during the Draft.. Maybe some don't pay attention to the draft, but that's when teams improve.

If Houston is 1-15 or 3-12 they're cleaning house there and their Coach is gone (much like the Rams).....
    Now, would they be better off 3-12 with many new players and a new coaching staff OR
    WOULD THEY BE BETTER OFF 1-15 with many new players, a new coaching staff, and REGGIE BUSH ?

2 meaningless wins DON'T MEAN CRAP.

majorram is offline Registered User

Winning brings confidence and I want our Rams to have confidence going into the off season, I'm always pissed when they loss, always, even when we were 3-13 in those 90's... I don't care about the draft position.....! thats not going to fix anything!!!!

steve:clanram:
    "The breakfast Club"