Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ScottD413 is offline Registered User

I don't think any changes are comming

Think about it for a second. All the reports are that Chip is going to sell the team by the end of the year, or in the offseason. Why would he go through the trouble of selecting a new coach or firing and replacing people in the front office if he is just going to turn around and sell the team anyway?

The new owner will probably want to bring in his own coach and personel. Why would anybody accept a job with the Rams right now if they might just be fired at years end by a new owner?

I hate to say it, but I think we are stuck with what we've got until the end of the year.

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Re: I don't think any changes are comming

Quote Originally Posted by ScottD413 View Post
    Think about it for a second. All the reports are that Chip is going to sell the team by the end of the year, or in the offseason. Why would he go through the trouble of selecting a new coach or firing and replacing people in the front office if he is just going to turn around and sell the team anyway?

The new owner will probably want to bring in his own coach and personel. Why would anybody accept a job with the Rams right now if they might just be fired at years end by a new owner?

I hate to say it, but I think we are stuck with what we've got until the end of the year.
    Well then welcome to Football Hell.

WHAT SAY YE?

btimsah Guest

We should call the president and see if he (WE) can buy the Ram's from Chip as part of the 800 Billion in deficit spending.

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

Didn't the FO say there would be changes made if we lost the last game? Thanks for the fib, as nothing has changed as of yet.

Who will want our team at the end of the season? I truely believe the talent is there, but it is obvious to even the planet Pluto, that our guy's do not respect Scotty or Hasnot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

Chris58 is offline Registered User

Not sure Chip got that specific about changes if we lost the next game, Cali.

mdram is offline Registered User

I think it would be an act of mercy to fire Lineham now. I am sure he is being eaten alive by this and it is just cruel to keep him as the coach. Fire him and put henry ellard in charge.

eldfan is offline Registered User

That might be true I was reading somewhere where it mention that was one of his option.
    :ramlogo:

moloch41 is offline Registered User

Doesn't sound like it from this quick bite...

NFL Video Galleries

NJ Ramsfan1 is online now Registered User

My prediction is as follows: If the Rams get beat badly again in a home game vs. Buffalo, Scott Linehan will be fired on Monday or Tuesday. The season will have been lost beyond repair, and an interim guy from the staff, be it Ellard or Haslett will take over. Haslett, I'm sure would like another head job down the road- and although it won't be with the Rams, there is incentive to coach his ass off in an interim position to get that chance. Ellard, as a former outstanding player with the Rams, would also be best served by giving it everything he has so he has the best possible opportunity in the future. Neither of these guys would be in a position to decline the interim spot if offered- my opinion.

Next year will bring massive changes for all involved, and it won't matter whether it's Rosenbloom or another owner making them.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

wELL IF NO CHANGES ARE COMING, i THINK AT LEAST Haslett SHOULD DO THE RIGHT THINK AND RESIGN. THIS DEFENSE IS THE WORST I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

moloch41 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RAMMAN68 View Post
    wELL IF NO CHANGES ARE COMING, i THINK AT LEAST Haslett SHOULD DO THE RIGHT THINK AND RESIGN. THIS DEFENSE IS THE WORST I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME.
    That's what I don't get- it's not like the defense is playing well, so I'm not sure why his name keeps popping up. Let me change that- it's not even like the defense is playing even halfway decent- they are terrible. It's obvious he can't coach and the players have stopped listening to him also- why give him the reigns and prolong the agony? You might as well just keep Linehan in.

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by btimsah View Post
    We should call the president and see if he (WE) can buy the Ram's from Chip as part of the 800 Billion in deficit spending.
    any oil pipelines involved? if yes might work.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

out of all the fans in existence... all the teams in sports... WHY US?
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

bigredman is offline Registered User

Of course changes aren't coming. Chip is frozen in indecision and incompetence.

Mommy....what should I do? Whaaa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

Lmao at Red, priceless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast