rams8821 is offline Registered User

As I drive to CHarlotte

Just me rambling....

As I leave Saturday morning from Raleigh NC, with my Rams car flags, car magnet, Will jersey for me, Jackson for wife and son, and Holt for Daughter, Ill reminisce of past Rams game experienes. Ill think about the earlier Rams years of the late 80's early 90's. Can you say FLipper Anderson?? That game in the meadowlands, while I was not there, it was a joy to watch on TV. Then ill think about the 90's and think to myself, man we are really fortunate to be where we are today. We were the laughingstock of the league before that magical season of 1999. My most memorable Ram game in person was the 2001 NFC Championship game against the Eagles (I was EXTREMELY lucky to get TWO FREE tickets from a co-worker whose parents live in St.Louis). That 2nd half made me really appreciate what Marshall Faulk did for the Rams. But I digress...

So what will I be thinking on that ride down. Well my family of course, but as for football and this game...

Ive posted before that this game very well could turn around our season and thats what Im focused on. I dont think it will be easy, but no game in the NFL is. At least our backfield wont consist of Chris Chandler and Arlen Harris. Im going to enjoy this game, becuase not only will it be a good game, but I get to take my son and daughter to their first Rams game. So win or lose (Man I hope its a win), I know we'll have a great time!

I know this post didnt serve much of a purpose, but just wanted to get some thoughts out there.

Rams Fan For Life:clanram: :clanram:

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: As I drive to CHarlotte

It's always fun to go to any Rams game. Especially when you're with people that have never been. This is another HUGE game for our Rams. Hopefully for you and your family as well as the family here at the Clan the Rams come through with the W.

I'm curious about the Panther fans? How are they towards the opposing fans?

:r

I've been to many games at BOA, I think 4 Rams-Panthers games. They are usually pretty cool fans. Of course there are always pockets of unrul rude fans, but for the most part they are really good fans.

Collidingram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rams8821 View Post
    Just me rambling....

As I leave Saturday morning from Raleigh NC, with my Rams car flags, car magnet, Will jersey for me, Jackson for wife and son, and Holt for Daughter, Ill reminisce of past Rams game experienes. Ill think about the earlier Rams years of the late 80's early 90's. Can you say FLipper Anderson?? That game in the meadowlands, while I was not there, it was a joy to watch on TV. Then ill think about the 90's and think to myself, man we are really fortunate to be where we are today. We were the laughingstock of the league before that magical season of 1999. My most memorable Ram game in person was the 2001 NFC Championship game against the Eagles (I was EXTREMELY lucky to get TWO FREE tickets from a co-worker whose parents live in St.Louis). That 2nd half made me really appreciate what Marshall Faulk did for the Rams. But I digress...

So what will I be thinking on that ride down. Well my family of course, but as for football and this game...

Ive posted before that this game very well could turn around our season and thats what Im focused on. I dont think it will be easy, but no game in the NFL is. At least our backfield wont consist of Chris Chandler and Arlen Harris. Im going to enjoy this game, becuase not only will it be a good game, but I get to take my son and daughter to their first Rams game. So win or lose (Man I hope its a win), I know we'll have a great time!

I know this post didn't serve much of a purpose, but just wanted to get some thoughts out there.
    Awesome, I hope your family make it down to Charlotte safely. I wont be able to go because I am moving this weekend. I was trying to make the the trip this year from Raleigh area to see the Rams game in person. Use to live in Southern California and never saw a game....although I went too many Angel games. Woe is me!

:\
    Go Rams!
    :r

SFCRamFan is offline Registered User

Drive safe and I hope that you bring along a little good karma for the team...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...

Will try to bring back a W and a little hope for a WC.