Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: I hate the *****

  1. #1
    RAMK1NG Guest

    I hate the *****

    I dislike everyteam in our division but for some reason the whinners are the ones I dispise the most... Who else hates them?? Does anyone have any Jokes about them or sayings??
    Last edited by RAMK1NG; -09-21-2011 at 02:46 PM.
    RamDez and ZiaRam like this.


  2. #2
    Azul e Oro is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    2,424
    Rep Power
    72

    Re: I hate the *****

    We usually save this kind of fun for Whiner weeks but you're new so I'll indulge you with a little taste.

    Whiners are dumb.

    How dumb are they, Azul?

    Well, how many Whiners does it take to make chocolate chip cookies?

    Ten; nine to peel the M&Ms & one to stir the batter. They never come out right,anyway, cuz Alex Smith's bulb is too weak to heat his Easy Bake Oven.

    Whiner fans are liars who hate their mommas.

    How many Whiner fans does it take to push their momma down the stairs?

    None; she "slipped".
    ZiaRam likes this.

  3. #3
    RAMK1NG Guest

    Re: I hate the *****

    Quote Originally Posted by Azul e Oro View Post
    We usually save this kind of fun for Whiner weeks but you're new so I'll indulge you with a little taste.

    Whiners are dumb.

    How dumb are they, Azul?

    Well, how many Whiners does it take to make chocolate chip cookies?

    Ten; nine to peel the M&Ms & one to stir the batter. They never come out right,anyway, cuz Alex Smith's bulb is too weak to heat his Easy Bake Oven.

    Whiner fans are liars who hate their mommas.

    How many Whiner fans does it take to push their momma down the stairs?

    None; she "slipped".



    Q. What's the difference between the whinners and the Taliban?

    A. The Taliban have a running game.

  4. #4
    dgr828's Avatar
    dgr828 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    THE GOLDEN STATE
    Posts
    1,917
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: I hate the *****

    Rams fan should learn to have respect for ones' opponets, especially coming out of the National Football Confence's Western Division.
    The Rams can ill afford to look down at any team within their division, until they themselves can get their house in order.
    The San Francisco Fortyniners seem to have progressed this year, coming this close to beating the Cowboys, Sunday, and going 2-0.
    Arizona is 1-1, they also came close to being 2-0.
    Sawhawks are 0-2 and the Rams are in the same boat with them.
    For the Rams this is no time for Games, or they'll continue to find the jokes being on them!
    Last edited by dgr828; -09-21-2011 at 04:01 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #5
    RamFan_Til_I_Die's Avatar
    RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,159
    Rep Power
    69

    Re: I hate the *****

    People lately like to focus on the Seahawks as our main rival, but the name is censored on here for a reason. Seattle has only been in the NFC West for 9 years now, while the Whiners & Rams have been in the same division since 1950.

    I live in central CA, where growing up, when the whiners were dominant, everyone and their mother was a whiners fan. Maybe it's the rebel in me, but I have hated them, and their fans, with a passion since I started watching football. In looking back I honestly can't remember if I liked the Rams because I hated the niners, or if I hated hte niners, because I liked the Rams, but either way the hate has been strong for a LONG time.

    The fact that the Rams moved to St Louis changed nothing in most fan's minds, or the player's, about the rivalry. Here's a good quote from Roger Craig talking about the rivalry, "the Rams will always be the *****' biggest rival. It doesn't matter if they no longer play in Los Angeles. If the Rams played their home games on Mars, it would still be a rivalry"



    I have lots of jokes and saying, most of which would be censored, but here's a pretty clean one:


    An elementary teacher started a new job at a school in Dallas, Texas, and was trying to make a good impression on her first day. So she explained to her class that she was a long-time Cowboys fan.

    She asked the class to raise their hands if they were Cowboy fans too. Everyone in the class raised their hand except one little girl.

    The teacher looked at the girl with surprise and said: "Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?"
    "Because I'm not a Cowboys fan," she replied.

    The teacher, still shocked, asked: "Well, if you're not a Cowboys fan, then whom do you support?"
    "I'm a Rams fan, and proud of it!" Mary replied.

    The teacher could not believe her ears. "Well Mary, might you explain to the class why you are a Rams fan?"

    Mary said with great enthusiasm, "Because my mom and dad are from St Louis and my mom is a Rams fan and my dad is a Rams fan, so I'm a Rams fan too!"

    "Well," said the teacher, in an obviously annoyed tone, "That's no reason for you to be a Rams fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was a prostitute and your dad was a drug addict and a car thief, what would you be then?"

    Mary quickly replied, "I'd be a Niners fan."
    RamDez, rampower, MauiRam and 5 others like this.

  6. #6
    RAMK1NG Guest

    Re: I hate the *****

    Q. What do San Francisco and Los Angeles have in common?


    A. Neither city has a professional football team.

  7. #7
    Ironmaidenram's Avatar
    Ironmaidenram is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Merced, CaliF
    Age
    44
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: I hate the *****

    I don't respect the *****, never have and never will. I bleed blue and gold. Growing up in the central valley in the late 70's and into the 80's there were NO ***** fans. It was basically Steelers, Cowboys, Raiders and some Ramsfans. NO *****. They REALLY jumped on the bandwagon when they started winning...1981 and forward...and Like Ramfan-till- i- die said, "everyone" became a freaking ***** fan. I held the "fort" for our team and still do my part, here in the central valley, along with my two boys, my brother and my older sister. To say I "hate" the ***** would be an understatement, I freaking despise the ground they walk on and anything that has to do with that city. Let's just say I don't hold the in high regards the color red, the number 16 or the 1849 goldrush. I'm not a Ramsfan, I'm a freaking Zealot. I LOVE the RAMS and will defend their honor anywhere I go. I'm a bigger guy, so it's rare that anyone talks trash to me in person, but I had my share of battles growing up as a kid. There's nothing that a little weightlifting can't cure. Finally, I do own a **** t shirt, I use it to "clean-up" after my dog. Have a nice day fellow Ramsfans.
    ZiaRam likes this.

  8. #8
    BIG-BLUE's Avatar
    BIG-BLUE is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Roseville,CA USA
    Age
    54
    Posts
    657
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: I hate the *****

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironmaidenram View Post
    I don't respect the *****, never have and never will. I bleed blue and gold. Growing up in the central valley in the late 70's and into the 80's there were NO ***** fans. It was basically Steelers, Cowboys, Raiders and some Ramsfans. NO *****. They REALLY jumped on the bandwagon when they started winning...1981 and forward...and Like Ramfan-till- i- die said, "everyone" became a freaking ***** fan. I held the "fort" for our team and still do my part, here in the central valley, along with my two boys, my brother and my older sister. To say I "hate" the ***** would be an understatement, I freaking despise the ground they walk on and anything that has to do with that city. Let's just say I don't hold the in high regards the color red, the number 16 or the 1849 goldrush. I'm not a Ramsfan, I'm a freaking Zealot. I LOVE the RAMS and will defend their honor anywhere I go. I'm a bigger guy, so it's rare that anyone talks trash to me in person, but I had my share of battles growing up as a kid. There's nothing that a little weightlifting can't cure. Finally, I do own a **** t shirt, I use it to "clean-up" after my dog. Have a nice day fellow Ramsfans.

    Ditto, I could not have said it better.
    ZiaRam likes this.

  9. #9
    macrammer's Avatar
    macrammer is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Livermore, Ca/ Arnold,Ca
    Age
    55
    Posts
    2,279
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: I hate the *****

    Whiners fans have nice tattos. So do their boyfriends
    ZiaRam likes this.

  10. #10
    gap's Avatar
    gap
    gap is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,293
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: I hate the *****

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    People lately like to focus on the Seahawks as our main rival, but the name is censored on here for a reason. Seattle has only been in the NFC West for 9 years now, while the Whiners & Rams have been in the same division since 1950.

    I live in central CA, where growing up, when the whiners were dominant, everyone and their mother was a whiners fan. Maybe it's the rebel in me, but I have hated them, and their fans, with a passion since I started watching football. In looking back I honestly can't remember if I liked the Rams because I hated the niners, or if I hated hte niners, because I liked the Rams, but either way the hate has been strong for a LONG time.

    The fact that the Rams moved to St Louis changed nothing in most fan's minds, or the player's, about the rivalry. Here's a good quote from Roger Craig talking about the rivalry, "the Rams will always be the *****' biggest rival. It doesn't matter if they no longer play in Los Angeles. If the Rams played their home games on Mars, it would still be a rivalry"



    I have lots of jokes and saying, most of which would be censored, but here's a pretty clean one:


    An elementary teacher started a new job at a school in Dallas, Texas, and was trying to make a good impression on her first day. So she explained to her class that she was a long-time Cowboys fan.

    She asked the class to raise their hands if they were Cowboy fans too. Everyone in the class raised their hand except one little girl.

    The teacher looked at the girl with surprise and said: "Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?"
    "Because I'm not a Cowboys fan," she replied.

    The teacher, still shocked, asked: "Well, if you're not a Cowboys fan, then whom do you support?"
    "I'm a Rams fan, and proud of it!" Mary replied.

    The teacher could not believe her ears. "Well Mary, might you explain to the class why you are a Rams fan?"

    Mary said with great enthusiasm, "Because my mom and dad are from St Louis and my mom is a Rams fan and my dad is a Rams fan, so I'm a Rams fan too!"

    "Well," said the teacher, in an obviously annoyed tone, "That's no reason for you to be a Rams fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was a prostitute and your dad was a drug addict and a car thief, what would you be then?"

    Mary quickly replied, "I'd be a Niners fan."
    This is going on my FB.


    gap

  11. #11
    LA Rammer's Avatar
    LA Rammer is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Wilmington, CA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,774
    Rep Power
    39

    Re: I hate the *****

    what do you tell a whiners fan with two black eyes? nothin you done told him twice!
    ZiaRam likes this.
    LA RAMMER

    It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

  12. #12
    LARAM is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Age
    41
    Posts
    421
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: I hate the *****

    I grew up in Anaheim about 20 minutes from the "Big A", better known as Angel stadium. I became a Rams fan after they moved from the Los Angeles Colisium to Anaheim. I started going to games when I was about 7 years old, around 1981. At my early age I remember all my friends jumping on the ***** bandwagon. I hated it. ***** will forever be the number #1 rival of my RAMS.

    When the Rams beat the ****** in 1999, it was the greatest game ever. Something like 17 straight losses to the ***** up until then. A truly miserable run it was in the 90's. The other rivals Atlanta and New Orleans have since left. Those were great rivals as well, but nothing like the ******. I still have a hard time adjusting to AZ and Seattle being in the same division. It's just not the same for me having the two newer teams in our Division. So when the ***** . If I had it my way, I would enjoy ***** loosing every week.
    fearsome foursome and ZiaRam like this.

  13. #13
    sosa39rams's Avatar
    sosa39rams is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, On
    Posts
    5,538
    Rep Power
    45

    Re: I hate the *****

    Quote Originally Posted by macrammer View Post
    Whiners fans have nice tattos. So do their boyfriends
    This is some good stuff.
    ZiaRam likes this.

  14. #14
    Flippin' Ram's Avatar
    Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    2,503
    Rep Power
    32

    Re: I hate the *****

    Might be enough to allow Dez to bring back the SmackTalk section.
    ZiaRam likes this.

  15. #15
    ZiaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,530
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: I hate the *****

    LOL!! I love YOU Guys!!!! ^^^^^ You just made my very bad day turn good! Thankyou..
    At that I'll leave you some other ones...

    Q. What do the ***** and opossums have in common?
    A. Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

    Q. Knock knock
    Who's there.
    Owen
    Owen Who?
    A. Oh an' 10.

    A San Francisco couple were embroiled in a messy divorce, with child custody being the primary issue. The judge in the case called for their son, Billy, to come to the stand to learn his preferences in terms of who he would stay with.

    "Now, Billy" began the judge "would you like to live with your mommy?"

    "Please, no!" cried Billy, "My mommy beats me!!"

    "Oh dear!" replied the judge "so then you'd rather live with your father?"

    "No, he beats me even more than my mommy!" exclaimed the child

    At a loss, the judge asked "in that case, if it were up to you, who would you live with?"

    "The San Francisco ***** .... they don't beat ANYBODY!!"
    macrammer likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I hate you Pat...
    By sosa39rams in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: -09-21-2010, 09:23 PM
  2. Hate to say it...
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: -09-10-2006, 08:14 PM
  3. I hate to say it but...
    By OrlandoPaceIsMyHero in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -12-24-2005, 05:20 PM
  4. I hate to say this
    By RamWraith in forum NFL TALK
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: -08-19-2004, 05:45 PM
  5. I Hate It!!
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: -10-11-2001, 12:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •