lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

I hate to burst your bubble, BUT.....

1. Bradford. Our QB is a lot better than a lot of people are giving him credit for. I have watched some film on him and he is doing a lot of things you only see Tom Brady or Payton Manning do. He has mastered the sugar huddle and started to really take control of the offence more. I see him throw off the defense so that our receivers are the only ones who can catch the ball. He is way better than even I expected him to be at this point in his career. And he is doing it without the likes of a Rice, Fitzgerald or Moss. Rams fans we have our elite QB of the future.

2. Spagnuolo. Our coach has us moving in the right direction. He has our defense primed and is as good as anyone else in the league. We now have defensive stars that are as famous as any other team, Laurinaitis, Long, Bartell, Dahl and Atogwe. We may have only won 6 games all year but we were contenders till the final bell in 4 more of those. His leadership has us in first place and going from 6- 42 to 6-6 and possible playoff spot.

3. Jackson. Poised to set the record with another 1000 yard rushing year has been the leader out on the field on offense. Running with a bad back, groin injury from the Redskins game and a broken hand that has pins holding it together. He has set the standard for how others deal with injury and continue to play with injuries.

4. The Rams control how the west will be won. If we win all 4 remaining games, we win the west period. This is the best case scenario and one that I am sure that the players and coaches are working overtime to make come true. There is no reason not to.

a. If we win against the Saints, then we are favorable to win the last 3 games of the season. Drew Brees cracks down under pressure and is prone to make mistakes. Our defensive line stacks well with coach Spagnuolo calling his crazy blitzes. We can handle a high power passing attack (watch the Chargers and Denver games again if you donít believe me). Both Saints running backs are doubtful and Reggie Bush has been awful since coming back from injury. This makes the Saints a one dimensional team. Could this be a repeat of the Denver game?
    b. Chiefs QB Matt Cassel is recovering from an appendectomy and is likely to be blitzed hard this week. If he does not start or at 100% when they come to St Louis, look for a repeat of the Cardinals game. We all know it is tough to win in the Dome.
    c. The winners come to town knowing who really won the last game in candlestick (or whatever they call that pile of crap they call a home). Frank Gore is gone for the year. Can we call them one dimensional as well? Pass interference, please!
    d. The Seahawks have San Fran, Tampa bay and the Falcons before they have to face us once again. I would be in shock in they survive these three teams with better than 1-2 record. They certainly donít match up well with us. Remember we beat this team 20-3. We have gotten a lot better where they have not.

5. We stand on the verge of winning the West and having a very winnable wild card game at home. As I see it, it is more likely that the Rams go to the second round of the playoffs than Tom Brady cutting his hair and stop looking like a girl or Randy Moss becoming an adult. This has and will be an exciting time to be a Rams fan. AND IíLL SEE YOU IN THE PLAYOFFS.
    By George A Butler
    Dec 11,2010
    Last edited by lordwhttgr; -12-11-2010 at 08:44 AM.

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Re: I hate to burst your bubble, BUT.....

Let me tell you guys something about lordwhttgr, he has been predicting a Rams playoff run since I have first read his posts this year. Quietly and diligently causing no trouble in the midst of criticism and maybe raising a few eyebrows. Let me for one give lordwhttgr props, I like your unwavering faith in this team. For Lord's a jolly good fella!

I hope we do go to the playoffs and make some noise so all your steadfastness can be rewarded in full measure.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by lordwhttgr View Post
    As I see it, it is more likely that the Rams go to the second round of the playoffs than Tom Brady cutting his hair and stop looking like a girl or Randy Moss becoming an adult. This has and will be an exciting time to be a Rams fan. AND IíLL SEE YOU IN THE PLAYOFFS.
    By George A Butler
    Dec 11,2010
    lol That is just good stuff there Mr. whttgr

MACD is offline Registered User

Way to burst my bubble!

Ram Mar Ram is offline Registered User

i predicted a 8 win season but missing the playoffs .... and i though i was optimistic.
    Got a feeling that we can win this game as long as we can keep our noses infront by 7 by the final quarter.

macrammer is online now Registered User

I predicted a 4-5 win season and was happy with that progression. Now we are playing meaningful football IN DECEMBER!! I am now projectinga 7-9 finisih but I give kudo's to Lord for "bursting my bubble" Burst away bubble.

Seriously, great post and thanks for the positive spirit. i have been beaten down to a pulp over the past few years and would be 100% satisfied with a 7-9 finish BUT, the West is ours to win and I will happily eat CROW if we can pull this off.

Flippin' Ram is online now Registered User

I was predicting a 6-10 season but now it looks to be more improved than that. I'll happily eat my crow for jumping bandwagons during the debate between Suh and Bradford, I just hope it'll be served with white wine if we clinch the playoffs...

RAMS!!! Ready your pads and stiffen your helmets... For tomorrow afternoon, we dine in the SuperDome.... THIS.. IS.. ST. LOUIS!!!!

Trevor is offline Registered User

I saw this coming, we are going to the superbowl.