Thread: I have calmed

RamWraith is offline Registered User

I have calmed

OK...now that I have given it a day to settle down, regain my composer and begin to think rationally I have a couple of comments on the game. By the way, there a few poster that need to do the same thing I do before they come and here and start posting. I had to learn the hard way, that mixing an emotional lose and an emotional post often don't mix.

Notes:

*Maybe Bulter needs a chance to get on the field, I don't think Hill is ready.

*Jackson is still over hyped in my book. Has still not proven me wrong.

*Kennedy had a nice game. But why is Fisk in there so much?? (PLEASE)

*Witherspoon is a MANANIMAL

*I really understand now why Brown was brought in

*What is up with Pace.? He stunk it up and played terrible.

*Pisa has more guts than Youngblood....maybe

*Bulger is so under-rated and isn't given have the credit he deserves. Maybe he should have bagged groceries for a year to earn some respect.

*Holt is hands down the best receiver in the NFL. And yet a loud mouth jerk keeps getting all the press. What is wrong with our society?

*How does a 3 man rush get 3 sacks?

*How many times have we been screwed by the refs already this year? There was at least 2 pass interference calls that completely hosed us.

*Fun game...but my heart can't take this all season.

Rambos is offline Registered User

Re: I have calmed

Yeah I agree, he will be good, but a rookie will never get a call. I was not to happy to see him out there Sunday.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

*How many times have we been screwed by the refs already this year? There was at least 2 pass interference calls that completely hosed us.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that. I'm not sure if you are referring to the calls against us or the NON calls we didn't get, but the officials seemed to be in the hawks court most of the game.

**THIS IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR LOOSING THE GAME THOUGH.**

Brice Fisher, beating Pace? The planets are out of alignment.

*Holt is hands down the best receiver in the NFL. And yet a loud mouth jerk keeps getting all the press. What is wrong with our society?
    It is ******* up! Real fans of the game realize that Holt is the best.

*Bulger is so under-rated and isn't given have the credit he deserves. Maybe he should have bagged groceries for a year to earn some respect.
    True, but my one gripe against him is that he looked like he got hit in head during the second half. He seemed to be confused and hung onto the ball too long.

The best FA pick up in a long time.

*Jackson is still over hyped in my book. Has still not pr oven me wrong.
    I think the O line's lack of making a hole was responsible for his 56 yards rushing, but he did add 40 yards receiving so he has been productive out of the back field.

I agree Wraith; I had a head ache and upset stomach after the game. At least we get a much needed break this week.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Great points Jason, although I can't think of any football player that had or has more guts than Jack Youngblood. He is in a class by himself.

Large_Ant is offline Registered User

I have long said that I think about Torry Holt more than any straight man should. IMO, he is hands down the best WR in the NFL right now. Weird how he never seems to be brought up in that discussion.

The other thing I would note is that Marc Bulger and Matt Hasselbeck always seem to kick it up to another level against each other. I don't know what it is about this rivalry but both of them play out of their minds in these games.

I'm not sure how much you guys normally watch Hasselbeck but the deep ball is nowhere near one of his strengths. But I'm amazed time and time again at how he hits receivers deep in-stride every time we play the Rams. I honestly believe these two teams bring out the best in each other. Win or lose, it's never a dull game.

On the Orlando Pace thing, I wasn't going to say it but I thought the same thing. I'm still trying to figure out if Pace isn't over his concussion or if Fisher kicked it into a new gear because he was playing his old team. Probably both. I'm beginning to think we should move Fisher to the right full time because Wistrom never has that kind of success against Pace... or anyone else for that matter.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Seattle Seahawks - 2004 & 2005 NFC West Champions

RealRam is offline Registered User

* Holt is hands down the best receiver in the NFL. And yet a loud mouth jerk keeps getting all the press. What is wrong with our society? -- RWraith
    T. Holt, to me is one of the top three in the NFL, truly among the elite. Isaac Bruce is also among the most respected WRs in the league but now relegated to a support element of Holt, albeit always as a threat.

But your observation on WR T.Owens is right on. So he caught 3 TD passes yesterday, as did Holt. Why does ESPN elect to place that almost as breaking news next to their scoreboard? Why!

Well because he, T.O., sells more newspapers! He's the media darling / witch. The sensationalist story, the tabloid ticker of the NFL.

It is so gratifying then, that Torry Holt is in a class apart. He is Class. :r

LaRamsFanLongTime is offline Registered User

Jackson is still over hyped in my book. Has still not proven me wrong.
    What a shame that this kid just cannot out run the long shadow Future Hofer Faulk cast.

I have came to the conclusion that Holmgren is a veteran HC and Linehan is a rookie HC (I know fascinating huh?). The Rams just seemed to disappear in the second half they need to start putting games away. The defense that killed Hassleback in the first half could barely get within 2 yards of the guy in the second. The offense completely sputtered it seemed like they just tried to coast. They did not get their game faces on in the second till it was too late.
    LET'S GO DODGERS

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith View Post
    OK...now that I have given it a day to settle down, regain my composer and begin to think rationally I have a couple of comments on the game. By the way, there a few poster that need to do the same thing I do before they come and here and start posting. I had to learn the hard way, that mixing an emotional lose and an emotional post often don't mix.

Notes:

*Jackson is still over hyped in my book. Has still not proven me wrong.

*Kennedy had a nice game. But why is Fisk in there so much?? (PLEASE)

*I really understand now why Brown was brought in

*What is up with Pace.? He stunk it up and played terrible.

*Pisa has more guts than Youngblood....maybe

ok,i was with you until you said pisa may have more guts than jack youngblood,total respect for pisa,in fact i have ordered an authentic pisa jersey now that he resigned,but NO ONE is or ever will be tougher or have more guts than mr. jack youngblood,of course thats my opinion and i respect yours.

RamWraith is offline Registered User

ALWAYS respect yours as well JK. But I did say maybe....and Pisa is still very young. Maybe he will get the chance to play in a Super Bowl with a broken bone. Only time will tell ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    ok,i was with you until you said pisa may have more guts than jack youngblood,total respect for pisa,in fact i have ordered an authentic pisa jersey now that he resigned,but NO ONE is or ever will be tougher or have more guts than mr. jack youngblood,of course thats my opinion and i respect yours.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I am glad that you have found the calm zone Wraith. I am still finding my way there. It sucks to see them come in soft in the second half and give the game away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]