Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By lordwhttgr
  • 3 Post By Ramhearder
  • 1 Post By QUINNtessentialTruth
  • 2 Post By RAMFANRAIDERHATER
  • 1 Post By r8rh8rmike

Thread: I have to know, How many are going to STL this monday night

lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

I have to know, How many are going to STL this monday night

I have thought about it and am going to see the Star Wars show as well as the Game Monday Night. I feel its important to support my teem in their hour of need. The Rams have been very good to me and so I will make the trip.

Who else is going to the game?

Go Rams,,,Beat the Squaks!!!!
    RamDez and lostsoul like this.

Ramhearder is offline Registered User

Re: I have to know, How many are going to STL this monday night

I will be there and be square... wait.

Give 'em hell, Kell.
    RamDez, lostsoul and lordwhttgr like this.

QUINNtessentialTruth is offline Registered User
    I'll be there

Sent from my Samsung using Forum Runner
    RamDez likes this.

chucknbob is offline Registered User

Sorry, I'm traveling for work. However, I'll be the only guy in the Houston airport wearing a Bradford jersey.

1980RAMS is offline Registered User

I won't ..... I will watch this debacle from my couch ....

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

According to an article in Yahoo sports, the thought is that not many will be in attendance because of the Cardinals game.

NFL games can be quite pricy for fans. Except when you're in St. Louis, and the World Series is in town.It's a perfect storm of events, and the St. Louis Cardinals' victory in Game 2 of the World Series ensures that it will go at least five games. And that means that if the Cardinals win the next two games, Monday night could be a Series-clinching evening in St. Louis.
    And that's a big uh-oh for the St. Louis Rams. Remember them? Now we understand why they might have kicked the tires on ol' Brett Favre earlier this week how else are they going to fill seats for their home game on "Monday Night Football" down the street against the Seattle Seahawks?
    A quick check at StubHub gives us our answer: Dirt-cheap prices.
    Tickets for the game are going for as low as $8 (!!) up in the rafters. Ok, so "great" seats might be a stretch, but even lower-bowl end zone tickets are going in the $30 range.
    Still, hard to imagine anything approximating a full house at the Ed Jones. Our prediction for attendance: That cat who holds up the "D + Fence" sign at every Rams game, plus about 38 of his friends.
    I don't ever want to hear another thing about how LA couldn't support the Rams and St. Louis deserves them because they do. This is Monday night football for cryin' out loud and to think it won't be sold out is ridiculous. What, there's only enough sports fans in St. Louis to support ONE team at a time? Really? That's a bad excuse. I wouldn't be surprised if the Hawks fans outnumber the Rams fans.... In St. Louis. This is just one more example of why the Rams will not be in St. Louis much longer.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
    I don't ever want to hear another thing about how LA couldn't support the Rams and St. Louis deserves them because they do. This is Monday night football for cryin' out loud and to think it won't be sold out is ridiculous. What, there's only enough sports fans in St. Louis to support ONE team at a time? Really? That's a bad excuse. I wouldn't be surprised if the Hawks fans outnumber the Rams fans.... In St. Louis. This is just one more example of why the Rams will not be in St. Louis much longer.
    From what I've seen first hand in St. Louis the last few years, the city has given up on the Rams, and attendance has been embarrassing with or without the Cardinals playing. But I wonder what kind of attendance they'd get in L.A. if the Dodgers were playing a possible World Series-clinching game in Chavez Ravine, at the same time a bad Rams team who just lost their starting QB, was playing across town on a Monday night against an opponent who was most likely going to crush them? IMO, it wouldn't be SRO.
    RamDez likes this.

citr92 is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    From what I've seen first hand in St. Louis the last few years, the city has given up on the Rams, and attendance has been embarrassing with or without the Cardinals playing. But I wonder what kind of attendance they'd get in L.A. if the Dodgers were playing a possible World Series-clinching game in Chavez Ravine, at the same time a bad Rams team who just lost their starting QB, was playing across town on a Monday night against an opponent who was most likely going to crush them? IMO, it wouldn't be SRO.
    well, as for LA attendance....there are die hard fans

however, since it's LA and there's a TON of stuff to do besides go to a football game...that is if the rams aren't winning, though i think the attendance would be far greater than in St. Louis if the rams were to move, or any team for that matter

they have teams in LA, but obviously not NFL teams, so there would totally be a "we have a team now" high for a while regardless of record

but if the rams continue to improve and then move, then it could be a perfect storm by moving and playing well

RAM29JACKSON is offline Registered User

check this out. Still appears to be a lot available. Put cursor over stadim seats and see availability

St Louis Rams vs Seattle Seahawks [10/28/2013] Tickets on StubHub!

GolfnRAMFAN is offline Registered User

I brought this up in a thread last week that the attendance would be brutal. I don't think it is a reflection on STL as a bad fan base though. I think that in just about any city with baseball and football if they were in the same predicament, that the football attendance would be down. Imagine if the Steelers were hosting, had just lost Big Ben and just up the road, the Pirates were playing a game 5 that could clinch the World Series.

I have a buddy who is a much bigger Rams than Cardinals fan who has tickets to the game monday but game them to a co-worker because he doesn't want to be isolated from what is happening at Busch. He said he would rather be able to flip back and forth between the two games. The problem with attending the football game if you have an interest in the baseball game is that you can't watch or get updates on how the baseball is going on your phone. Phones (i'm assuming because of high volume) don't work in the dome.

I heard Kevin Demoff on the radio Friday say that he spoke with some NFL officials right after the All-Star game about the possibility of two games in STL at once and they all just laughed it off thinking it wouldn't happen. Unfortunately for the Rams, it is.

tickets on stubhub are considered sold as stubhub is not an official NFL distributer.

Rams will show the cardinals game on the scantron and in the Bud Light Party Zone so every one can be updated.

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

If I'm a guy who likes baseball and football (I am), and like both the Cardinals and the Rams (I'm a Dodgers fan), and I have an opportunity to go to either game, it's not even a question. I'm going to the World Series game. Regular season baseball game- different story, but this is the World Series. Fans should not be expected to skip a World Series game to watch a regular season football game with a back-up QB at the helm. You're just not being objective nor realistic if you feel otherwise.

I have to know, How many are going to STL this monday night-485520_10151657208701316_1656381970_n.jpgFaced down Vader in a great almost victory by the Rams. St. Louis Rams vow to put this pick on their web site as well!!!