throwback week

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    general counsel is offline Registered User

I have no idea who these guys are and they are on the current rams roster

Please help with some information on the following guys, all of whom are listed on the rams official website as current roster players. I dont think that there is an off season practice squad, so that may be the cause of some of my confusion. In looking at the official roster, i didnt realize that fakhir brown was no longer a Ram.

willie williams UT R Lousville
    David Roach FS R TCU
    Same Gado RB 4 years Liberty
    Joel Filani WR 1 Texas Tech
    Antwan Burton NT 3 Temple
    Nate Jones WR R Texas

Any shot at any of these guys making the roster.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

cfh128 is offline Registered User

Re: I have no idea who these guys are and they are on the current rams roster

The only one of them I know anything about is Samkon Gado. He is probably best remembered from his time in Green Bay. Ahman Green, Najeh Davenport and Tony Fisher all went down with injuries and so Gado became their go to guy. He ran hard and well, he was very productive and he became one of those feel good zero to hero NFL stories. Since that season he has done virtually nothing and I would be extremely suprised if he made the roster when all is said and done.

Hopefully somebody else can fill you in with those other guys cause I got nothing.

AlphaRam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cfh128 View Post
    The only one of them I know anything about is Samkon Gado. He is probably best remembered from his time in Green Bay. Ahman Green, Najeh Davenport and Tony Fisher all went down with injuries and so Gado became their go to guy. He ran hard and well, he was very productive and he became one of those feel good zero to hero NFL stories. Since that season he has done virtually nothing and I would be extremely suprised if he made the roster when all is said and done.

Hopefully somebody else can fill you in with those other guys cause I got nothing.

In fact, Gado was working as an orderly in a South carolina hospital ER when the Rams called him last year.

39thebeast is offline Registered User

Gado is a FA. Most the bunch are special teamers and practice dummies

rams#1 Guest

Willie Williams Was a Linebacker at Miami Before He Transferred to Louisville in 06. Then he added weight and became a UT

Keenum is offline Registered User

Gado was a STUD in Green Bay when he was called upon. The rest of the guys I'm not really sure of.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

My sisters husbands cousins husbands second best freinds friend said that these guys are all starters for the RAMS in 2009.
    Last edited by laram0; -03-20-2009 at 08:23 AM.

bruce4life is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    My sisters husbands cousins husbands second best freinds friend said that these guys are all starters for the RAMS in 2009.
    you too???

itsguud is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    Wait.... Are we related?

ramhard is offline Registered User

Williams?

Is this the Willie Williams who was one of the top recruits in the country and chronicled his ridiculous recruiting, including his trashing of a hotel room, had some criminal charges prior to enrolling, and had trouble at UM before transferring?

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Great signing. Excellent depth.

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

yes and the same willie williams who was caught with marijuana a couple years back at louisville and tried to literally eat the evidence and was subsequently kicked off the team there lol...loads of potential, but def not a character guy lol..

BobCarl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel View Post
    Please help with some information on the following guys, all of whom are listed on the rams official website as current roster players. I dont think that there is an off season practice squad, so that may be the cause of some of my confusion. In looking at the official roster, i didnt realize that fakhir brown was no longer a Ram.

willie williams UT R Lousville
    David Roach FS R TCU
    Same Gado RB 4 years Liberty
    Joel Filani WR 1 Texas Tech
    Antwan Burton NT 3 Temple
    Nate Jones WR R Texas

Any shot at any of these guys making the roster.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    Roster during the offseason is what? 80? How many $10 Mill per year players should we have?

general counsel is offline Registered User

The rams have 61 players on the roster at this minute, if you dont count El Kabong, who is still on the suspended list.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Rookie is offline Awaiting Email Conformation

Looks like ther is a 5th Pillar we where unaware of ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast