Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ramone is offline Registered User

Re: I have no idea who these guys are and they are on the current rams roster

Quote Originally Posted by rams#1 View Post
    Willie Williams Was a Linebacker at Miami Before He Transferred to Louisville in 06. Then he added weight and became a UT
    I think its different Willie Williams; an ordinary DT, we red nothing about in police reports. 'The Willie Williams' was on Union College, Kentucky (N.A.I.A), last season and now, is preparing for Draft, of course, if forces of law and order have nothing against. And they usually have. 2007, they were both together on Louisville roster. For something more about The Willie, I got no enough strong evidences. Yet.

RamOfDenmark is offline Registered User

In other roster-related news I read Adeyanju has not been resigned. Anyone know if that's true? Seems like a bad idea to let him go, with his ability to fill in at both tackle and end. While he didn't set the world on fire he showed enough that I would like him back for at least one more season to see where it goes. I hope we get him resigned (cheaply).

As I believe Tx would say that would be a "good signing, excellent depth".

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamOfDenmark View Post
    In other roster-related news I read Adeyanju has not been resigned. Anyone know if that's true? Seems like a bad idea to let him go, with his ability to fill in at both tackle and end. While he didn't set the world on fire he showed enough that I would like him back for at least one more season to see where it goes. I hope we get him resigned (cheaply).

As I believe Tx would say that would be a "good signing, excellent depth".
    Adeyanju was a RFA and tendered at 1.01M ...

general counsel is offline Registered User

Good point infiniti, but does anyone know if victor signed the tender?

Ramming speed to all

general counsel

live4ramin is offline Registered User

I think Joel Filani is the brother of Lola Filani on Dancing With The Stars, which would put him in the catagory of "good signing, excellent depth".
    Kiss my ass, football gods

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12