Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Torry Holt is offline Registered User

Re: I know ... its REALLY early to say lol but. ...2010NFL Draft...

Quote Originally Posted by C-Mob 71 View Post
    Oh yeah, Taylor Mays all the way! I was hoping he would have came out this year, and if that would have been the case I would have been his biggest supporter, Curry be darned (Dang seahawk, but at least I've been saying all along Curry is gonna be a bust )

Yes I wanted to draft a safety at #2- Nick called me crazy, but I think safety is becoming one of the most important positions in a defense. I have all the faith in the world that James Butler will come in this year and be a good contributor, but guys like Taylor Mays are game changers. QBs have to keep an eye on them every single play, they can solidify a weak running defense as well as be a great coverage player.

Hey you never know, perhaps Mays has a subpar season and slips to us in the second round. And dont say it couldn't happen, I was hoping James Laurinaitis would have came out last year and we could have nabbed him with our 1st round pick (before I knew it was 2nd overall) This shows that in the wacky world of talent evalutors, some guys get to much scrutiny. JL performed at a high level for so long, scouts found games where he missed a tackle or two.

So jump on the band wagon, Mays 2010!
    Mays will not slip in the second round, he is a workout warrior, Al Davis is gonna to take him.

Si vous croyez en vous, que vous avez de la fierté, et que vous ne lâchez jamais, vous serez un gagnant.
    Le prix de la victoire est chère, mais la récompense en vaut la peine.

LifeLongRam Guest

Re: I know ... its REALLY early to say lol but. ...2010NFL Draft...

I would like to see CB - Sidquan Thompson, Cal bears, on our roster next year. he can return kicks, sure tackler and a lock down corner. can't ask more then that.
    I'm not sure what round he'll go in but from what i've seen he should be a first day pick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12