general counsel Guest

I love Bulger!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am growing more fond of bulger every week. The kid has shown tremendous guts out there and has an awfully accurate arm. Every time he had a chance to throw today he was effective, including some fantastic passes. I dont care who you are, you cant throw well if your right tackle is getting pushed back into you every other play. Bulger is taking his shots like a man and he is leading by example. He is certainly not a part of our problems and i think he will continue to improve.

general counsel

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

Re: I love Bulger!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more. Well said GC.

rebel13 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel
    I am growing more fond of bulger every week. The kid has shown tremendous guts out there and has an awfully accurate arm. Every time he had a chance to throw today he was effective, including some fantastic passes. I dont care who you are, you cant throw well if your right tackle is getting pushed back into you every other play. Bulger is taking his shots like a man and he is leading by example. He is certainly not a part of our problems and i think he will continue to improve.

general counsel
    You are correct. He is good. But only for a short time more. It won't be long before the concussions begin. With this dynamic team that Martz puts out there, with his 3 #1 draft picks on the defensive line, Bulger will soon be put out to pasture like Warner.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by rebel13
    You are correct. He is good. But only for a short time more. It won't be long before the concussions begin. With this dynamic team that Martz puts out there, with his 3 #1 draft picks on the defensive line, Bulger will soon be put out to pasture like Warner.
    I'm afraid rebel's right about this one. As the season toils on, teams are fine-tuning how to stop the Rams O. Step 1 is the create pressure on the left side of the D, and they are getting better at it every week. We can't expect to let Bulger keep taking shots at the ever-increasing rate he's been taking them, and still expect him to be vertical for the rest of the season and career.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Bulger has been the Rams most consistent player this year along with Isaac Bruce. I've been surprised with his mobility. He is no Mike Vick, but he's not a statue either.

elAcky Guest

Funny how views on Bulger have changed from a year ago

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

Bulger had one hell of a game against the Patriots and was very effective when he had protection. But you all are right, that won't continue if he continues to take a pounding week after week.

Bulger's mobility is what's made this offense successful in the wake of the Turley injury. If Chandler gets on the field this team won't even break 10 points each week against the good defenses.