Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    STLRAMSFAN Guest

Smile I must be getting a little woozy

I know we just beat a 1-9 team. Now 1-10.
    But if by some miracle we go on a 5 game win streak and finish the season at 10-6 I am rather confident we will go to the playoffs. The teams that stand in our way if we do are Cowboys, Giants, Bucs, and Falcons. Carolina who is 8-3 face Cowboys, Bucs, and Falcons at home and the Falcons on the road. If we take care of our part and Carolina continues its winning ways we could make the playoffs this year. Not that I like our chances but I still like being in the playoffs.

3 of our next 4 games are at home against teams with losing records. The one road game is against Minnesota. Then we end the season against Dallas on the road.

I am not giving up on this season until we at least lose one more game.

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Re: I must be getting a little woozy

We won't go 5-0 and make the playoffs. the other teams challenging for them are very good. ATL, Tampa, ect
    RamsFan16

STLRAMSFAN Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    We won't go 5-0 and make the playoffs. the other teams challenging for them are very good. ATL, Tampa, ect
    I agree its not likely but in the mean time I am not giving up on this team or season until they lose another game.

If we go 5-0 I believe we will make it in.
    Last edited by STLRAMSFAN; -11-28-2005 at 12:45 AM.

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Me niether but I dont want them to go 5-0 and not make the playoffs and get a low pick. I want a high pick if we don't make the playofffs
    RamsFan16

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

The Rams lost at home to the Cardinals, and probably shouldn't have won on the road against Houston, but pulled it out. Yes, we all would like to see the Rams contend in the post-season, but it seems we all agree it's pretty unlikely as well.

bruce_wannabe Guest

Never Say Never Right?????? It Ain't Over Till The Fat Lady Sings... She Was Tuning Up Her Vocals Today But Her Fatass Sat Right Back Down With The W

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

never give up hope, but it doesnt look good even though they gave us a thrill today.

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Hey , they won today. That was great,but what was greater was seeing Fitz light it up! I've never been a Bulger fan or should I say , never felt he was that great. So now we see that a new guy might run the team and I like this......ALOT!!!!! So the season may,I say may be over,but I'm hoping to see this kid take the Bull by the horns and kick some ass!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Let's Do This, Ramfans!
    5-0 Is Not A Stretch.

Redskins @ Home
    @Minnesota
    Eagles @ Home
    Fortyniners@Home
    @Dallas

LOOKS LIKE 5-0 TO ME!
    WE CAN DO IT!
    You Gotta BELIEVE! Lets Go Rams!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bruce_wannabe Guest

Let's Go Boys Gear Up Its Bout That Time When The Rams Are Suppose To Shine

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

I sat there watching this game and I was shaking my head on what I was seeing man o man this really it ?? Well when the game went down and the the boys on the mic said well it looks like rams have lost and this game is over , And then it started to happen in my head if this happens and if that happens they could , and when it did I started LOL,LOL ... As the post said it made us woozy ... I don't see us winning in the playoffs if we get there ? ? ? I don't see us running the table ! With are CB and our LB or OL , DL we just don't have enough vet's and LEADERSHIP in areas of our team , Not to mention the injury's we have ... If we can go as one of the wild cards I would love that , In less we see a change in the FO , We are not know for getting draft picks that work out the last few yrs ... With that being said I hope we go as far as we can ... I do understand whats been said here and it makes since ... Win Or Lose I really enjoy watching our team play ( better when we win )...

I just hope can stoping shooting our self in the back

Attachment 564
    Last edited by OldRamsfan; -12-12-2005 at 04:45 PM.

Oh it's a stretch but to even go 8-8 with the luck we've had this year 10-6 would be stretch Armstrong for sure!

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

Sorry DBL POST

I sat there watching this game and I was shaking my head on what I was seeing man o man this really it ?? Well when the game went down and the the boys on the mic said well it looks like rams have lost and this game is over , And then it started to happen in my head if this happens and if that happens they could , and when it did I started LOL,LOL ... As the post said it made us woozy ... I don't see us winning in the playoffs if we get there ? ? ? I don't see us running the table ! With are CB and our LB or OL , DL we just don't have enough vet's and LEADERSHIP in areas of our team that is need , Not to mention the injury's we have ... If we can go as one of the wild cards I would love that , In less we see a change in the FO , We are not know for getting draft picks that work out the last few yrs ... With that being said I hope we go as far as we can ... I do understand whats been said here and it makes since ... Win Or Lose I really enjoy watching our team play ( better when we win )...

I just hope can stoping shooting our self in the back

Attachment 566
    Last edited by OldRamsfan; -12-12-2005 at 04:45 PM.

True , true ,true!!!

socalramfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by NickSeiler
    The Rams lost at home to the Cardinals, and probably shouldn't have won on the road against Houston, but pulled it out. Yes, we all would like to see the Rams contend in the post-season, but it seems we all agree it's pretty unlikely as well.
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Last edited by socalramfan; -12-01-2005 at 09:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast