abram86 is offline Registered User

i need help finding Rams

My birthday is on November 10th and my lil bro wants to buy me a Bradford jersey, he doesn't want to buy me a replica but an authentic, where's the cheapest place to buy them

Keenum is offline Registered User

Re: i need help finding Rams

You can get a pretty nice one on eBay for less than 50 bucks, just make sure you select "US Only" in the preference thing on the left.
    I'm looking at one right now that is "Buy It Now" for $49.99 with free shipping from New Jersey. The guy also has a respectable feedback score with 100% positive feedback. That may be your best deal. It's a size 50, which is suppose to equate to a large, but it's really closer to an XL jersey.
    I wear an XL shirt, L replica jersey, and the size 48 jersey is my preference. It's not long and wears just like a T-shirt.

Most of the Bradford jerseys on eBay tend to have "shiner" numbers than the ones worn on the field, but they still look fantastic.

It pretty much comes down to do you want to spend $200+ on one that is guaranteed to be authentic, or about $50 for one that is the same with only a minor difference? Totally up to you.

Hope this helps!

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Fuh-fuh-fuh fifty for an authentic jersey?!?!?!?!
    I spent $98.48 on my premier Bradford at FansEdge.com, you're a great sibling and your bro's really lucky to have one. I had to save up my allowance just to get mine. I hope I set a great example for my kids when I hit that age of financial independence.....
    Last edited by Flippin' Ram; -11-08-2010 at 03:01 AM. Reason: brother not son

JFMose is offline Registered User

Authentics run for $250+...no way you can find them for under that. The best option other than that is to grab the premier jerseys. They're stiched and are basically in between the authentic and replica in terms of quality. They cost about $100.

Thanks so far for the responses, my lil bro and I fight and argue but I guess he still loves me to want to buy me a jersey, he knows I make a big deal of Bradford and he knows I love him lol in a non gay way lol.

Keenum is offline Registered User

I would recommend the premier jerseys actually now that they have been mentioned. I think they wear a bit better than the authentics and look good!

You CAN get a true authentic for less than 100 bucks, but it is very rare... I've only got a hold of one in about two years of looking (I collect jerseys and browse all the time). It was a Steven Jackson authentic for 50 bucks because of a huge closeout sale and not many people were bidding on it (I do most of my memorbillia/NFL buying during the offseason... you'd be surprised at some of the deals you can get!). I use that one to compare other "authentics" beause I know it's the real deal.

Main thing is there are two types of authentics...
    Those you can get for a good price online (sewn numbers, name, logos, spandex sides and good quality material)
    and those that are truly the authentic jerseys worn on the field (sew numbers, name, logos, spandex sides, and the material is very good quality and it's guaranteed to be exactly what is worn on the sidelines).

99.9% of the ones on eBay are the first option... odds are you will not find a "true authentic" Bradford jersey anywhere but the NFL or Rams team store.

BigGameHolt81 is offline Registered User

i just bough 2 jersery's (bradford and jackson) and with shipping it was only $70.
    ECseller.com

it's a legit site i've made numerous purchases their and they've never failed.

I wish I could find a throw back of Sam Bradford if the blue n yellow those look sweet

I've had the best birthday in my life and I'm still
    1.9 days away, my lil bro found a white Bradford jersey and it was here locally, its authentic and was the last one, they got it off the manican modelling the jersey, it is so beautiful of a jersey I don't want to wear it. Go Bradford lol. Oh how neat its Bradfords birthday Nov 8th and jersey number 8.

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by abram86 View Post
    it is so beautiful of a jersey I don't want to wear it.
    yes you do, come on! put it on, i mean it's not like bradford would mind. so yeah just pull it over your head and enjoy the fit. you'll like it a lot. so yeah put it on. I like mine. i wear it everyday. i like it and so will you so wear it, c'mon...

i need help finding Rams-peter_griffin-1108.jpg
    Last edited by LA Rammer; -11-09-2010 at 03:03 AM.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Fettmaster is offline Registered User

I spent $61 total on an authentic Sam Bradford jersey. Ebay, people.

LA Rammer u made me laugh with ur post and that peter griffin pic looks like me with the jersey as I'm kinda chubby lmao.

Molotov is offline Registered User

Try Lambert Airport. $77. Just bought one on the way out after the Ram-Carolina game. EBay is nice, but its worth the extra $15 to be able to see it before buying it, and trying it on as well. I think there are a couple of stores before the security checkpoints, so you don't necessarily need a boarding pass. All of those stores are owned by the same company, so just go into a store and tell them what you want.
    Last edited by Molotov; -11-09-2010 at 04:18 AM.