Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PHAT-MONEY Guest

I need your Opinion!!

Ok im about to buy an Autographed Throwback jersey for 200 bucks.. it is a marc bulger jersey. i need you guys to tell me if the autograph is legit. thanks.

Ramer is offline Registered User

Re: I need your Opinion!!

It looks legit. I have a signed Marc Bulger helmet and the signature looks close. My helmet also came with a letter of authenticity.

PHAT-MONEY Guest

ok. i just wanted to make sure i wasnt getting ripped off.. thank you.

Rambos is offline Registered User

How about getting a Letter of Authenticity, before you buy it.

PHAT-MONEY Guest

does anybody know where i can but the 1999 season jerseys at? that way i know i wont get ripped off.

Did you try ebay?

I agree with Rambos. I won’t buy any autographed stuff with out an LOA. Good luck.

PHAT-MONEY Guest

they said it had one, but they wouldnt show me. i am looking on ebay but i can't find any good ones.

rammiser is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ramer View Post
    I agree with Rambos. I won’t buy any autographed stuff with out an LOA. Good luck.
    Even those can be faked. I just dont overpay for stuff. Like I bought a authentic Bulger jersey that was signed with a LOA. It looks just like the one in this thread but I look at it this way. I got that jersey for 80 dollars on ebay. An authentic jersey goes for about 300 dollars. So I figure if the Auto is fake I have an authentic jersey that I paid only 80 bucks for. The only autographs I have that I know are real are Jackie Slater,Fred Dryer,Preston Denard and Steven Jackson. That's because my parents got Slater,Dryer,And Prestons and I got Jackson personally. The others I bought on ebay I have no idea if they are real or not and I got LOA's with them all.
    Just Fix It

St.Louis Ram 56 is offline Registered User

I got the one Im wearing in this picture when the Rams where still in LA, like in the early 90's,,from Pro-line ,,,Of Course I paid dearly for it, like at the time it was 275.00.. but its what the team used, Later on the put the NFL logo on the front of the neck collar, I also scored a 40th Anniversary Jersey with the logo stitched on it in the White Jersey, You can find ..Right now all Proline Jerseys are discounted for the Authentic field wear, Id Check them out.....Id like to score A THROW BACK JERSEY FROM THE 40'S !!!

RamsSB99 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by PHAT-MONEY View Post
    Ok im about to buy an Autographed Throwback jersey for 200 bucks.. it is a marc bulger jersey. i need you guys to tell me if the autograph is legit. thanks.
    If you buy it send it to me and I will look it over and tell you if its legit. If I find its not then I won't bother sending it back since you probably wouldn't want it anyway. I will just send you a check for $10 to cover the shipping and handling charge it cost you to send it to me. No need to thank me I would do this for anyone.

Oh another good thing about using my free service is I have found 80% are not authentic. Of the 20% that I sent back to customes they gave me a 100% customer satisfaction rating the other 80% don't want to accept that theirs is not authentic and are filling a class action lawsuit for their crappy merchandise. Geez you provide a free service and some people just don't appreciate you. I am sure if I found yours not authentic you would not be upset if I paid your shipping and handling.

PHAT-MONEY Guest

ofcourse i would let you.... but i think i am going to buy this

RamsSB99 is offline Registered User

That looks better IMO much more stylish.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Bulger is a good signer but you are taking a chance, I know at one time he had a contract with Spotscenter Authenticated so everything should have a hologram from them on it,unless of course he signed it in person,if thats the case then $200 is to much.

PS-Bulger is doing a show in San Jose,CA the first weekend of March,you could buy a jersey and send it in and he will sign it and they will authenticate it when he does it.

details at Autograph Signings - SigningsHotline.com

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    Even those can be faked. I just dont overpay for stuff. Like I bought a authentic Bulger jersey that was signed with a LOA. It looks just like the one in this thread but I look at it this way. I got that jersey for 80 dollars on ebay. An authentic jersey goes for about 300 dollars. So I figure if the Auto is fake I have an authentic jersey that I paid only 80 bucks for. The only autographs I have that I know are real are Jackie Slater,Fred Dryer,Preston Denard and Steven Jackson. That's because my parents got Slater,Dryer,And Prestons and I got Jackson personally. The others I bought on ebay I have no idea if they are real or not and I got LOA's with them all.
    You scared the crap out of me...I am making a preston Dennard custom figure and I had his last name spelled with two "N's"...which I had to double-check to make sure it was correct....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. -02-01-2008, 09:16 PM