CRAZYHORNS is offline Registered User

I still have hope.

I remember last year I was very concern about the secondary. The secondary unit stepped up and played well all year.

This year of course I am concern about the O line. I hope with the additions of Pace the unit will step up and play well. If the O line plays well this season I feel the Rams will at least go deep into the play offs........

Note to Bulger. When the blitz is on look for number 28. He is the ultimate solution to the blitz when not blocking.......

Go Rams

RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Re: I still have hope.

I will gripe until a year from next February 31st (?) but I will always be behind the Rams. We can't expect to win every game, or even have a winning season every year.
    I will admit I used to support those , um, people Testaverde plays for in Texas. Once upon a time they had a dynasty. Pittsburgh had a dynasty. The whiners came close....but dammit, I am now and for the rest of my days a Rams fan, win or lose. I have read up on the days of old (back when Dez was a teenager) and found out about how this team, through the decades, has suffered through the years of embarrassment (such as the 90's...) and how they have had many years of glory. Maybe we didn't go to the big dance as many times as some other teams, but if you look at the big picture, the Rams have consistently been a force since the day they moved to L.A.
    I say don't count them out yet...even though they haven't looked ready yet, the guys might step up and clean house. Again.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Re: I still have hope.

Maybe we didn't go to the big dance as many times as some other teams, but if you look at the big picture, the Rams have consistently been a force since the day they moved to L.A.
    I've suffered through many of those years, but will always be a RAM untill the day I die. :ramlogo:
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey