Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I think I'm becoming addicted to buying jerseys

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post

Yes, and they were excellent. I got scammed (when I was younger) into buying a Steven Jackson jersey from one of the few sports stores we got down here that sell football gear and it ran me $145. I was pretty ecstatic at the time. Come about 1 year later one of my buddies was buying from a Chinese site and I told him (Eff it, I'll take 3 - Long, SJax, Bradford) and when they arrived 2/3 were amazing. The Bradford and Long are spectacular and are 100% legit. They are WAY better than my store bought $145 SJ.

These jerseys were identical and 100% exactly like the 2011 jerseys. The SJ was a little strange as it came with weird material but still 100x better than my $145 SJ jersey.

All in all, watch where you buy from. A lot of these sites scam and you never get your money back. Read lots of reviews. But I promise you my jerseys are unreal and I got them $30 a piece. Unfortunately I wear none of them and they all sit in my closet.
    Do you remember which website you used? Or know any that won't scam?

Richbert88 is online now Registered User

Re: I think I'm becoming addicted to buying jerseys

I am going to have to purchase another jersey. Wearing the Warner will only confuse all those soon to emerge bandwagon fans.
    Semper Fi!

thoey is offline Registered User

I have eleven Rams, two Lakers, and one Dodgers jerseys. All but my first (Faulk) were from when my wife goes home to South Korea. They are all well made, just as good as the Faulk one from NFL Shop, for around $40 instead of $250.

Only issues I have had were one of the NBA jerseys being too large (had a friend tailor it down for me) and having "GIBSON" spelled "BIGSON". I waited until her next trip and the shop fixed the spelling for free.

They don't have a webpage. I have been wanting to get an email address for them, but haven't got one yet.

Oh, and I wear my jerseys at least twice a week. Wife works at a bar on Sunday and Monday nights and I always wear one, win or lose...
    This space for rent...

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by thoey View Post
    I have eleven Rams, two Lakers, and one Dodgers jerseys. All but my first (Faulk) were from when my wife goes home to South Korea. They are all well made, just as good as the Faulk one from NFL Shop, for around $40 instead of $250.

Only issues I have had were one of the NBA jerseys being too large (had a friend tailor it down for me) and having "GIBSON" spelled "BIGSON". I waited until her next trip and the shop fixed the spelling for free.

They don't have a webpage. I have been wanting to get an email address for them, but haven't got one yet.

Oh, and I wear my jerseys at least twice a week. Wife works at a bar on Sunday and Monday nights and I always wear one, win or lose...

Dam, nice man, if you ever get that email let us know if they do any shipping out of country.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12