Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: I Think We Can Pass The "Worst Team In The NFL" Label To...

So let me get this straight, you guys saying flat out that the Rams are the worst team in the NFL, are holding the improving squad that fought Jacksonville to the end yesterday ACCOUNTABLE for what happened last year, while at the same time giving CREDIT to the spiraling Titans team that that got embarrassed 59-0 for what they did last season? Is that about right?

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Well, we will find out as they play each other this year.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

I look at the Titans as a cautionary tale for the Rams.

Not long ago, they drafted their "QB of the future," and ended up with a guy who is now sitting the bench in favor of a glorified journeyman. They are now feeling the effects of that mistake (among their other problems), and will have a tough decision when the opportunity to draft a franchise QB arises again (the Raiders and Niners have faced a similar issue with poor QB selections).

The Rams need to be very careful when they (I think we've reached the point of "when," rather than "if") take a QB next year. That decision could make or break them for years to come.

Ahmedrams81 is offline Registered User

Titans no doubt. 59-0!!!!! Now combine that with the fact that their winless and they have real issues at QB. I know they are banged up big time on defense but 59-0 to any team is really unexcusable. Although we are also winless, we have kept it real close for 2 of the 6 games so far and had a loss to the vikings last week due to red zone turnovers. Honestly, I think we could beat the titans easy, when do we play them? I know we play the whole AFC South.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

I heard this on the radio and thought it was interesting,the Redskins who I think belong on the worst team list have played 6 games,every team they have played has been WINLESS,now I know the first game everyone is winless but they have only won 2,thats right 2 of those six games,now they stink.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Well, we would be the second pick in the draft if it happened tomorrow. Tennessee is at 1 due to strength of schedule, or lack of it.

eldfan is offline Registered User

Wow you know this is sad, I hope one day we can talk about the rams being one of the top teams. Such a proud history, I think we can get there but here we are the worse team, second worse, third, forth? Bad is bad ether way it donít make me feel any better to say we the second worse team in the NFL.
    :ramlogo:

makersncoke is offline Registered User

We can sit here and say the Titans are because they lost 59-0. My question is does anyone think if that were us yesterday would the results have been any different?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by makersncoke View Post
    We can sit here and say the Titans are because they lost 59-0. My question is does anyone think if that were us yesterday would the results have been any different?
    Knowing our luck, New England would have made that first field goal.

It's this year's version of last year's Rams-Jets game. An anomaly if you will.

rNemesis is offline Registered User

well said fellas. NEVER MIND THE TITANS BEING WINLESS. as previously mentioned, they've had a FAR tougher schedule up to this point of the season and have had trouble putting it all together. But just because they got thrashed by the CHEATRIOTS who run up the score all the time, doesnt mean they are the worst by any means. We shouldnt be talking until the Rams themselves figure out how to get a W. Take the log out of your eye before you want to take the speck out of mine.

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by eldfan View Post
    Wow you know this is sad, I hope one day we can talk about the rams being one of the top teams. Such a proud history, I think we can get there but here we are the worse team, second worse, third, forth? Bad is bad ether way it donít make me feel any better to say we the second worse team in the NFL.
    We did once talk of the best team being the Rams ...........It's just been a long time and the Talk now is ........well..........Quite the Truth. This is the worst team in the NFL at this point!!!! Period!!!!. Things change and they will, but right now you give credit where it is at.........Dead last and the WOSRT in the NFL.
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

Quote Originally Posted by PeoriaRam View Post
    The Redskins are not worse than us, based on the simple logic of on the field results.
    Have you changed your mind yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    Have you changed your mind yet ?
    No. They managed a full 17 points against Atlanta and proved they were better on the field.

I'm not quite sure how hard it is to comprehend the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by PeoriaRam View Post
    No. They managed a full 17 points against Atlanta and proved they were better on the field.

I'm not quite sure how hard it is to comprehend the latter.
    is a "full" 17 points worth more than say a half full 17 points, and what did they get for that 17 points ? nothing,thats right another loss,they have beaten 2 teams that were winless at the time, the Rams have beaten 1, the Rams were 4 or 5 yards away from beating the Redskins on there field before the fumble,I don't get were you think the Redskins are so much better.these moral victories or full points as you call then mean nothing,now I know they have one more victory than the Rams but if they played today I have no doubt the Rams would beat them and of course thats just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    is a "full" 17 points worth more than say a half full 17 points, and what did they get for that 17 points ? nothing,thats right another loss,they have beaten 2 teams that were winless at the time, the Rams have beaten 1, the Rams were 4 or 5 yards away from beating the Redskins on there field before the fumble,I don't get were you think the Redskins are so much better.these moral victories or full points as you call then mean nothing,now I know they have one more victory than the Rams but if they played today I have no doubt the Rams would beat them and of course thats just my opinion.
    The "full 17 points" line was a shot at the Rams' offensive failings. I think the Rams offense has mustered 17 points by its lonesome once this season. (I'm not counting the Little INT or the fake field goal last week.)

Bottom line is Washington beat the Rams when they played and when it counted. That is the first criteria for determining which team is "better" and therefore should not be ignored.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast