Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RANDYRAM Guest

Re: I Told You So! First!!!

NOW that some of you have swallowed some of your pride and egos, we can now discuss how bad the Rams SUCK with this front office and head coach. I'm glad you all didn't go blind drinking that kool aid I'm sorry to put you through this misery. LOL!!! I'm just happy to have opened a few people's eyes to see what we could have had, if our FO weren't such idiots.. I really do love the Rams and in a perfect world wish they would never lose. I have been a loyal fan for more than 35 years and wish them the best always. But this is reality and we are going to suck for a while But I will jump for joy (and pray like heck) if we make the playoffs!!! Thanks to some of you for the props. I mainly do this to prove a point to the "experts" (you know who you are) on this site. I enjoy all of your comments and thoughts, good and bad, keep them coming and always remember, I TOLD YOU SO FIRST, TOOT TOOT!!!

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RANDYRAM View Post
    I enjoy all of your comments and thoughts, good and bad, keep them coming and always remember, I TOLD YOU SO FIRST, TOOT TOOT!!!
    Hey, you ever listen to Bob & Tom....SHUT UP RANDY

But seriously...........Thanks Buddy!!!

You ever swallowed a goldfish? I once swallowed one goldfish and that's not even close to the world record. I think the world record is 300.

Anyways thanks again!!

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

I mainly do this to prove a point to the "experts" (you know who you are) on this site
    And what point was that, exactly?

That an heir arrogance transcends the words you speak and enters the atmosphere with which you grace your presence? Because let's face it. This isn't a David v. Goliath victory for the "little guy". This is your fifteen seconds. This is your moment in the sun. I'd advise you to take a mental picture, basking in the stout irony that is the sole reason you posted. To gloat. Are you honestly going to credit yourself for promulgating the supposed swallowing of our collective egos? Because that's a tad paradoxical, my friend.

Because, really, what is there to swallow?

Is it the travesty that is the Rams adherence to all laws of basic numerology and not selecting Chris Johnson with the 33rd overall selection, despite the fact that he was picked at 24?

Perhaps it's that we should have compromised the selections we had in later rounds to trade up in late April to make what could then have been regarded solely as a luxury selection. Yes, he's fast. We get it. He probably heard it here first, too.

Or maybe, maybe, it's the fact that he gashed our second team defense for sixty six yards and a touchdown in a completely meaningless game? That's probably it, yes? Because he's guaranteed to have duplicated that production in a Rams uniform, despite the fact that he'd see at best 10 snaps a game behind Steven Jackson, who will sign, and who will come to camp. Despite the fact that the opposing team could have 8 in the box because there's nobody to cover.

Look, it's your opinion, and you can beat us about the head with it until you turn blue. You can even accuse everyone else here of megalomania. It's the proverbial pot, but it's your prerogative. However, I assure you of this:

In a community where everyone's opinion, at present, counts as much as the next poster's--a climate of warmth, intellect and lively debate-- it's an easy way to ensure nobody pays credence to anything you post in the future. Because nobody wants to fight with a brick wall.

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Dammit Randy, and just when I thought some people were going to cook some crow, you go and get the Bar-bq smokin hot.

Now how these people gonna eat?

Quick, go get some goldfish.

btimsah Guest

Chris Johnson burns 66 yards for a TD
    To bad the Rams didn't get him instead of a slow broken pelvis WR!!
    lol.. We need to laugh. All of us, after this season will need to learn to laugh.

Seriously..

RANDYRAM Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bar-bq View Post
    And what point was that, exactly?

That an heir arrogance transcends the words you speak and enters the atmosphere with which you grace your presence? Because let's face it. This isn't a David v. Goliath victory for the "little guy". This is your fifteen seconds. This is your moment in the sun. I'd advise you to take a mental picture, basking in the stout irony that is the sole reason you posted. To gloat. Are you honestly going to credit yourself for promulgating the supposed swallowing of our collective egos? Because that's a tad paradoxical, my friend.

Because, really, what is there to swallow?

Is it the travesty that is the Rams adherence to all laws of basic numerology and not selecting Chris Johnson with the 33rd overall selection, despite the fact that he was picked at 24?

Perhaps it's that we should have compromised the selections we had in later rounds to trade up in late April to make what could then have been regarded solely as a luxury selection. Yes, he's fast. We get it. He probably heard it here first, too.

Or maybe, maybe, it's the fact that he gashed our second team defense for sixty six yards and a touchdown in a completely meaningless game? That's probably it, yes? Because he's guaranteed to have duplicated that production in a Rams uniform, despite the fact that he'd see at best 10 snaps a game behind Steven Jackson, who will sign, and who will come to camp. Despite the fact that the opposing team could have 8 in the box because there's nobody to cover.

Look, it's your opinion, and you can beat us about the head with it until you turn blue. You can even accuse everyone else here of megalomania. It's the proverbial pot, but it's your prerogative. However, I assure you of this:

In a community where everyone's opinion, at present, counts as much as the next poster's--a climate of warmth, intellect and lively debate-- it's an easy way to ensure nobody pays credence to anything you post in the future. Because nobody wants to fight with a brick wall.
    Or maybe Jackson won't show up, and will play for a team that wins. The point is the Rams never even considered Chris Johnson (that we know of) so that is what I am referring to. And, yes, I am basking in the California sun, enjoying my 15 seconds LOL And like you said, we are all entitled to our opinions, and this is suppose to be fun so I will continue to grace you with my presence And in reference to the brick wall, did you mean my bbq, it's made out of brick and gets really hot!!! LOL

rammiser is offline Registered User

Or maybe Jackson won't show up, and will play for a team that wins. The point is the Rams never even considered Chris Johnson (that we know of) so that is what I am referring to. And, yes, I am basking in the California sun, enjoying my 15 seconds LOL And like you said, we are all entitled to our opinions, and this is suppose to be fun so I will continue to grace you with my presence And in reference to the brick wall, did you mean my bbq, it's made out of brick and gets really hot!!! LOL
    Yeah lets put Chris Johnson in the Hall of Fame because he had a 66 yard run against second string players. I bet Ryan Leaf threw td's in the pre-season to.
    Just Fix It

RANDYRAM Guest

I have a better idea, let's put me in the hall of fame for having the foresight that SJ would hold out and not play LOL

rammiser is offline Registered User

I have a better idea, let's put me in the hall of fame for having the foresight that SJ would hold out and not play LOL
    He'll be back soon then I can be the first to say I told you so.
    Just Fix It

RANDYRAM Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    He'll be back soon then I can be the first to say I told you so.
    NO! O NO! NOT THAT!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

A) I don't recall you EVER predicting a Steven Jackson holdout. I'd love to see that pre-July post.

B) Saturday, Johnson showed the world that he can run a straight line. Congrats.

The LBs and Safeties evacuated the middle, and the line got swallowed. Chris Johnson didn't do anything special. For that matter, Chris Farley, Christopher Columbus, & Kris Kringle could have run for that touchdown.

C) That 1 run for 66 yards was interesting............but what about the other 5 runs for a total of 11 yards?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    A) I don't recall you EVER predicting a Steven Jackson holdout. I'd love to see that pre-July post.

B) Saturday, Johnson showed the world that he can run a straight line. Congrats.

The LBs and Safeties evacuated the middle, and the line got swallowed. Chris Johnson didn't do anything special. For that matter, Chris Farley, Christopher Columbus, & Kris Kringle could have run for that touchdown.

C) That 1 run for 66 yards was interesting............but what about the other 5 runs for a total of 11 yards?
    There wasn't anything even impressive about the 66 yard run. He burst up the middle, was untouched, and ran into the end zone. He didn't do anything to make that run spectacular, other than the fact he was able to successfully take a handoff and run in a straight line. The only impressive thing about it was how brutal our tackling was on the play ....

I hate to say it, but this thread is one of the dumbest I've ever seen, and "I TOLD YOU SO! FIRST!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12