Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: I told you this would happen

HansGruber is offline Registered User

I told you this would happen

I came in here before the season started, and said the Rams needed to step up this season and keep things interesting. And here we are. I knew you guys would have a great defense with Fisher as coach, but thought Bradford would be looking a little better than he does. Of course, with all those first round picks coming up, y'all can pick and choose some quality O-linemen in the draft, and I think the Rams will be very good in the next few seasons. All Rams fans owe me a drink for calling it this season, saying you'd improve to over .500. You can repay me when you're up here for the next Rams-Seahawks game at the CLink.

Congrats to the Rams for beating my Seahawks, it was a good game, and I was thankful that for the first time in about a decade, it was actually interesting and fun to watch. Now we can start hating you again.

Oh, and also a congrats on beating up the Tards. Someone had to do it. If any team in the NFC West should be in the basement, it's the Tards, if for no other reason than their owner is a detestable slug. Now, let's both beat up on the ***** and bring back that old-school rivalry from a little less than a decade ago.
    Bar-bq likes this.

tomahawk247 is online now Registered User

Re: I told you this would happen

I doubt you would get much in the way of responses to this. Fans of teams with winning records don't concern themselves with the fans of clubs at .500 or below...

Ha ha ha, that's pretty good. You finally get a single game over .500 for the first time in what, 6-7 years, and you're on here talking smack. That's kinda cute, actually.

tomahawk247 is online now Registered User

Of course I'm going to do that. Because it's the first time in 6 years!
    ZiaRam likes this.

Aussie Dave is offline Registered User

we're gonna party like its 1999.

we have to enjoy this, been a LONG time coming..
    live4ramin, ZiaRam and jsimcox like this.

Hell yeah, I'm happy for Rams fans and that's why I posted this. It's good to finally see the Rams back in it. The NFC West has been a blast to watch this season.

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HansGruber View Post
    I came in here before the season started, and said the Rams needed to step up this season and keep things interesting. And here we are. I knew you guys would have a great defense with Fisher as coach, but thought Bradford would be looking a little better than he does. Of course, with all those first round picks coming up, y'all can pick and choose some quality O-linemen in the draft, and I think the Rams will be very good in the next few seasons. All Rams fans owe me a drink for calling it this season, saying you'd improve to over .500. You can repay me when you're up here for the next Rams-Seahawks game at the CLink.

Congrats to the Rams for beating my Seahawks, it was a good game, and I was thankful that for the first time in about a decade, it was actually interesting and fun to watch. Now we can start hating you again.

Oh, and also a congrats on beating up the Tards. Someone had to do it. If any team in the NFC West should be in the basement, it's the Tards, if for no other reason than their owner is a detestable slug. Now, let's both beat up on the ***** and bring back that old-school rivalry from a little less than a decade ago.
    You have five post. None of which have you "telling" us anything let alone calling that we would be over 500.
    Rammed likes this.

supachump is offline Registered User

Ha ha ha, that's pretty good. You finally get a single game over .500 for the first time in what, 6-7 years, and you're on here talking smack. That's kinda cute, actually.
    About as cute as you coming in here and looking for someone to slap you on the back and buy you a drink for calling the season when only 5 games have been played.
    Rammed likes this.

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Hey! Thanks for the kind words. Good game last week. Let the rivalry continue.
    Last edited by Bar-bq; -10-05-2012 at 08:19 AM.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

I don't think (even if you did post that) that any Rams fan would say "No you idiot, we're NOT going .500, in fact, we only plan on winning 4 games this year"! Anyways, thanks for the kind words.

THE DREAM TEAM

OldSchoolRamFan is offline Registered User

"So what's up... can I get some hate please! Y'all gonna put up a fight this year or is it gonna be another beatdown with whimpering and crying from that fragile O-line and QB of yours?"

So, is that what we were supposed to interpret as "saying you'd improve to over .500" ??? Interesting concept. As a prosecutor I get accused of "reaching" quite often, but that really takes things to a whole new level.

Steve

What you see is what you get, but what you see depends on where you stand.

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

Actually, what's cute is a fan of a team that has been decent over the past ten years who thinks he can condescend to fans of a team that has won 3 NFL titles and been to 3 Super Bowls. Yes, the Rams have had some tough years recently. But in the history of the NFL, the Seahawks are hardly a franchise of comparable stature to the Rams.

The funniest part of this thread is your "I told you so" message. Like nobody here had hope for our own team and we needed YOU to tell us that we are heading in the right direction?

Go away, silly person.
    ZiaRam likes this.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

All Rams fans owe me a drink for calling it this season, saying you'd improve to over .500. You can repay me when you're up here for the next Rams-Seahawks game at the CLink.
    Maybe you can provide a quote from the post where you said this? Good luck.
    Nick likes this.

Azul e Oro is online now Registered User

I think a little compassion is in order here,guys. Poor guy has obviously spent all his money on booze to kill the pain & is basically cyber-panhandling.

Hans, if I had a can of sterno to send to you, I would. Then again, you might just pour it over your head & immolate yourself & we'd all feel ....awful....

Yippee-kay-yay, Motherhagger.....
    VegasRam and ZiaRam like this.

citr92 is offline Registered User

it's not only because the rams are over .500 for the first time in a while...it's because the rams looked good (at least on defense) when doing it

the defense will smack anyone in the mouth, the offense will come together eventually...but injuries suck

time for 4-2 and beat miami!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast