Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

Re: I want Marshall Faulk to retire

I do not want Marshall Faulk to retire. Honestly, I want to see him come back for if nothing else, to pad his stats. There, I said it. I feel that we will be a good team without him this year, but a very good team with him.

denverram is offline Registered User

I do think that Marshall needs to retire simply because imo he is not good enough to play anymore. There I said it he is done to old and to slow to play. I also think that he was one of the greatest players to ever wear a uniform in the NFL.

For the last three years he has been a shadow of himself. He is not a power player he was a speed and read the game guy. As an athlete there is no doubt that as you get older your eyes and your mind see and know where you need to be and what you need to be doing. But when your body can not get there it is very frustrating and sad. As a player you are taught to keep working to beat the other guy but time and age cannot be beaten.

Thanks Marshall, but we all know it is time to say good bye and we love you.

Denver Ram

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

Id say Faulk, just play 1 more year, you just cant have the last season you played a losing season! Just stay this year and it will be destiny taking you to the Superbowl and getting another Superbowl Ring just like Jerome Bettis. So Please, Stay for 1 more year!

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Lets drop this scenario, unlikely but lets. He returns has another outstanding season. Then does he retire the following year or becomes like Farve and becomes immortal? I'm telling you it's just like when Warner was waning, we all wanted to see the comeback of the year! Now lets be realistic when in the history of the league has anyone with age and injury of his sort ever made a comeback? Ever since he got popped and lost the ball against the Giants at a home game (2001) and got hurt I was afraid to see a downward spiral in what was once an elite player.

My point we have Jackson, like with Bulger replacing Warner we must concede and move forward. Let the dead bury the dead. Lets focus on who other than Faulk will back em up! What ever happened to Arlen Harris? Why are we giving our players to the lions? So out of Tony Fisher, Antoine Bagwell , John David Washington, Fred Russell who can do the job?
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

bigredman is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Pang
    I'm kind of resurrecting this thread because (and whisper this........) I agree with Avenger.
    AP REPORT: A massive earthquake has been reported in Hong Kong. The preliminary estimates of the death toll are in the hundred of thousands. The 12.5 quake opened a giant fissure within the Hong Kong metropolitan area, causing blocks upon blocks of downtown Hong Kong to disappear. The epicenter appears to be the residence of one Fat Pang, noted ClanRam antagonist, whom it is rumored to have recently agreed with AvengerRam, which may have triggered this catastrophe.
    Last edited by bigredman; -07-02-2006 at 04:03 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Pang
    We are extremely unlikely to challenging for a championship this season, and on that basis his potential gain, in terms he couched himself, are minimal.
    After watching that mess that we called the Rams in 98 we were extremely unlikely to challenge for a championship in 99/2000 also.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12